Brooklyn, NY

GREAT work! Really exciting to see it in action.

I rerouted the 1MB Genesis cartridge PCB to include SPI Flash for saving last weekend, I've already got the 68K ASM routine written to page stuff to/from RAM.  Offer is open if you ever wanted to make carts!

EDIT:
Just received the PCB for a bigboy (8MB!) cart if you plan on implementing PCM.  You could fit a pretty large kit I think!

Last edited by Batsly Adams (Oct 24, 2014 11:28 am)

Adelaide, Australia

Bravo! big_smile A very exciting update - thanks!

São Paulo, Brazil
CountSymphoniC wrote:

Also, YMDj will come with a set of default FM patches so people who just want to up and away write music without messing with the synth can have fun right from the get go. But it will also come with the ability to import and export FM patches, of which there are thousands already on the internet. Same goes for samples.

can I give you a hug?

perth, WA

hnnnnnng

the chiptune scene delivers again

bravo sir!

Michigan

Holy carp! Who heard them sounds?!

Madison, Alabama

Just now reading about this, but this looks to be amazing. Super excited!

Florida

This is some next level stuff. incredibly stoked to use this when its completed.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Any chance of a download link for the 0.14 version?

Tokyo, Japan

Holy Cats, this looks amazing!

Hey guys thanks for the replies on the video and although it can be used to write music with the 6 FM channels it's not ready for public release just yet. Hang tight, we're just getting started!

Can hardly hold in my excitement. This is gonna be so flippin amazing!

Australia

Wow. Looks amazing guys! So much dev going on....

CountSymphoniC, marry me

New York, New York

CountSymphoniC, it's Esopus or Fumu from the SpritesMind forum. I can't even express how much a Genesis native tracker means to me or my gratitude for your developing one. I am playing with the rom you made available for download and have the ability to play it on an Everdrive and Genesis. Thank you!!!!

Michigan

Rest assured everyone, there is going to be a cartridge release of YMDj. "YMDj" being the working title if I am not mistaken. The Count wants to place emphasis on the fact that LSDj is nothing more than a basis or guideline as to better cater to the chip-tracker audiences. Once further development has been completed, the hardware limits will be tested and the plan is to greatly exceed the expectations that LSDj users may have. I like to joke that it will be exceeded 256 times over. Maybe you binary junkies will understand that. wink

São Paulo, Brazil
Jazzmarazz wrote:

The Count wants to place emphasis on the fact that LSDj is nothing more than a basis or guideline as to better cater to the chip-tracker audiences. Once further development has been completed, the hardware limits will be tested and the plan is to greatly exceed the expectations that LSDj users may have. I like to joke that it will be exceeded 256 times over. Maybe you binary junkies will understand that. wink

I understand your point on using LSDJ as a basis and all, but really... No need to keep comparing one to another. See the example of LGPT. "Apples and oranges" blah blah blah.