Devon UK

I have a Nanoloop 2.6 cart, and I'd like to swap it for whatever I need to run LSDJ on a DS Lite. I know very little about Gameboys in general and just want to do a little light chiptune for a hobby. It seems there's some politics involved in my simple request which I don't understand, and also a few technical details, like I need to have some chip that runs some emulator or somesuch.... I'd like to bypass all that and just keep it light and fun! (I asked the keeper of a local store if he had LSDJ for sale and he responded like I'd asked for drugs or something!)

If anyone considers this a fair swap and can give me what I want, then please get in touch. I live in the UK.

Regards,

Robin.

NC in the US of America
Robin wrote:

(I asked the keeper of a local store if he had LSDJ for sale and he responded like I'd asked for drugs or something!)

LOL. Yeah. smile

Seattle, WA

I'm pretty sure you can't run LSDJ on a DS lite, but I am willing to trade you for a gameboy flash cartridge. That'll run on any thing from a gameboy to a gameboy advance SP.

Québec

You can run Lameboy on a DS cart but I don't know how well LSDJ works on it.
I have a M3DS Real if you want that. (I don't have a DS Lite anymore so I can't test it myself)

Alive and well in fucksville

if your dead set on keeping your ds lite, keep the nanoloop 2 cart. on a r4 card, there is no good gameboy emulator. I promise you will be disappointed.

Last edited by bitjacker (Oct 10, 2014 4:19 pm)

hiding under your bed

These guys don't know what they're talking about, LSDJ can run just fine on any of the DSes with no issues.
PM'd

Last edited by PianoGameboy (Oct 9, 2014 2:50 am)

france

Really keep your nanoloop cart and buy you a real grey gb or gba sp, then get a flash cart.
Don't look for a good gb emulator which can run lsdj on ds.
The Pulse are... ok, but the Wave... ouhcchhh it's terrible...

Devon UK

Thanks everyone for yr offers and advice. I've got a swap sorted now. smile