Los Angeles

Hello, as the title suggests, I'm looking to buy a Wayfar MidiNES cartridge. As far as shipment/location, I'm in the southern California area.

By the way, does anybody know if Wayfar is still manufacturing them? There is no place to purchase them on the website.

Mexico

There are been several complains about wayfar because it take months and even year to build and deliver them......so it is better to hunt for midines on ebay or in the chipmusic.org trading post

Clermont-Ferrand, France

I believe wayfar doesn't sell midines anymore.

Los Angeles

That's too bad, it would have been great if he started a small business with employees to help him or something. The same thing happened to DJ Transformer I believe. Life happened, orders got way backed up, peopled complained, and his reputation went down. Maybe these are just the limits of a one-person business.

Oakland/San Francisco

Just bought midiNES for DOUBLE the original price on eBay recently(I know, shame on me).
I received it in the mail within a week. BTW the chances of seeing a midiNES on eBay is hit and miss but it's your best bet to get your hands on one in my opinion. Good luck.

Los Angeles

I found one for a fair price, thank you for the advice everyone smile

@Weave of K
No shame, I think that's around the fair going price since it's so hard to find. How has it been for you, like what kinds of ways are you using yours?