Kansas City

All sold! Thanks everybody!

Last edited by MidnightAbyss (Oct 23, 2014 1:42 am)

dats a beautiful paint job

Kansas City
J3wel wrote:

dats a beautiful paint job

Thanks! I really appreciate that! I was going to go with a black base. I'm glad I went this route though. I don't think black would have came out nearly as nice!

Seattle, WA

I think somebody might have bled a little on your gameboy.

Kansas City
Dire Hit wrote:

I think somebody might have bled a little on your gameboy.

Was on the tram bustin' out some sick tunez when some man in a Gumby suit tried to take it from me. It works great as a self defense weapon!

Looks pretty amazing. Kind of reminds me of what a "Dexter" game boy might look like.
I am pretty confident that it would take in an easy $100 on ebay as it looks better than most for sale on there.
Great job.
I am envisioning a similar deco'd one but with lime green (as in predator) blood.
That excites me for some reason. :-)

Kansas City
Koji-Kendo wrote:

Looks pretty amazing. Kind of reminds me of what a "Dexter" game boy might look like.
I am pretty confident that it would take in an easy $100 on ebay as it looks better than most for sale on there.
Great job.
I am envisioning a similar deco'd one but with lime green (as in predator) blood.
That excites me for some reason. :-)

Thanks! That idea sounds awesome! A green splatter would look sweet! I actually have a pretty outstanding eBay account. Over 1000 feedback score and 100% positive. I'd rather deal with the community here though. If there's no interest after a while I'll probably move it on over there. I'll link it here if I decide to do so. If I end up stuck with it I won't mind!

My brother actually said the same thing about it reminding him of Dexter. I don't know anything about the show though so I have no idea how.

Last edited by MidnightAbyss (Oct 18, 2014 11:39 pm)

Kansas City

I feel like an idiot. Forgot to mention that I am open to trades. Updated the thread title and main post. I'm particularly interested in PiLs and various stock consoles.

It's about a blood spatter analyst / forensics guy who kills killers.
It was pretty good for the first 3 or 4 seasons or so... (I remember I could have cared less about it until my gf got me into it. Then I got her into gaming, so...haha)
Anyway, what kind of stock consoles are you interested in?

No worries.
We're not going anywhere. :-)

Last edited by Koji-Kendo (Oct 19, 2014 2:58 am)

Kansas City
Koji-Kendo wrote:

It's about a blood spatter analyst / forensics guy who kills killers.
It was pretty good for the first 3 or 4 seasons or so... (I remember I could have cared less about it until my gf got me into it. Then I got her into gaming, so...haha)
Anyway, what kind of stock consoles are you interested in?

No worries.
We're not going anywhere. :-)

Almost anything besides  NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, all Playstations and Xboxs, and anything beyond the Playstation 1 era.  I've been watching for a Famicom or Nomad here lately. I'd like to do a screen mod and make an upgraded battery pack for a Nomad. Wonder Swan! I really should get around to getting one of those.

Edit: Main post has been updated.

Last edited by MidnightAbyss (Oct 19, 2014 2:11 pm)

Kansas City

Thinking about it, it may be best just to list these on eBay and link them. Simply for buyer protection really. It might make people less leery of dealing with a no rep.

Edit: After a long debate with myself I decided to put these on eBay. I didn't want to but it's probably for the best. Title and main post are now updated.

Last edited by MidnightAbyss (Oct 19, 2014 10:37 pm)

London, UK

You got me confused tongue ebay says you can ship the marble-style gameboy to the UK, but not the other one!

Kansas City

I think I forgot to uncheck the international shipping button. I don't mind shipping international but I don't like to through eBay. Their whole international shipping program hasn't been a pleasant experience for me.

Last edited by MidnightAbyss (Oct 20, 2014 5:27 pm)

London, UK

Agreed. Had a terrible experience with them a couple of weeks ago, bought a Toshiba tecra 8000 and it arrived completely destroyed.

Let me know what's your plan for international shipping, and how much it would be smile

Kansas City
Sonic Boy wrote:

Agreed. Had a terrible experience with them a couple of weeks ago, bought a Toshiba tecra 8000 and it arrived completely destroyed.

Let me know what's your plan for international shipping, and how much it would be smile

Listing has been updated for shipping and it should give you a quote on eBay for the cost. It's looking like it's going to cost around $20 to London.
It's set up through me and not the program.

Last edited by MidnightAbyss (Oct 21, 2014 6:14 pm)