Planet Zaxxon

I am selling my Kawai R-100 machine. Everything works 100 percent and sounds great. It is 12-bit and has some nice crunch!!

I have found it to be easier to work with/program with MIDI. You get easier access to more sounds than just what is on the pads themselves. Another nice feature is the 8 individual outputs, so you can get a better real time mix right out of the machine and/or pan the sample accordingly on your mixer. Overall, it sounds great. As for cosmetic condition it has some scuffs, general signs of use, but nothing that effects the performance of the machine. Hit me up if you have any questions!!

$225 SHIPPED to continental US.

Sounds like this:

Roland M-VS1 Vintage Synth Rack

Here is a nice, harder to find, rack synthesizer put out by Roland, the M-VS1. It has 256 patches which are drawn from classic Roland synths such as the JX-3P, Jupiter 8, D-50 and even other synths such as Oberheim, Moog, etc. Overall, it sounds great and you can compose full songs with it since it contains drumkits/sounds as well and is multitimbral.

The cosmetic shape of this M-VS1 is good with some scratches hear and there from use, but nothing that effects performance. There are also 4 small circular felt pads on the bottom of it to protect it from scratching the surface or itself, when its not in a rack. They can easily be removed. The unit works 100 percent as it should and sounds sweet. It comes with a power cord and a laminated sheet with all the patch names/numbers. Please message me for any more questions, thanks!!

$240 SHIPPED to continental US.

Sounds like this:

Last edited by Warez Waldo (Nov 4, 2014 1:10 am)

Québec

That video is so 80's.

Unsubscribe

You can also use this to sync a c64 running prophet64 by soldering a cable direct from the din sync port to the user port.

Milwaukee, WI

Which sound bank does this have?

Planet Zaxxon
herr_prof wrote:

You can also use this to sync a c64 running prophet64 by soldering a cable direct from the din sync port to the user port.

heh, nice!

TSC wrote:

Which sound bank does this have?

I am not sure? I assumed there was only one factory internal sound set, and then you can expand with cartridges. I didnt know the internal sounds could be changed. Hmmmmmm.

Milwaukee, WI

Yep. The R-100 had a replaceable EPROM, one of which had that awesome twitch era soundbank in the youtube video. Not all units have those sounds.

Planet Zaxxon

I can confirm that I dont have that orchestra hit sound in mine, not that I could find when hitting every possible midi note name. But the drums sound pretty much the same from the video. The sounds on the one I have also include cowbell, shakers, pitched up and down snares/kicks, crashes with various pitch, couple open hats, closed hat, Conga set, Tom set, and like a chromatic short metallic bell tone.

Planet Zaxxon

Added Roland M-VS1 Synth Rack for sale !!! smile