1. WOLVES
2. ROUGE/ROGUE
3. FAKE BLOOD
4. THE TOWER
5. DOWN

buy buy buy buy

† NO SHAME †

Last edited by TALKTOANIMALS (Jun 1, 2010 6:49 am)

Tucson, AZ

I guess people might want a link to it.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

This is yes.

NO.

Finland

Epic cover art!

Finland

This is very good, I love the mix of different instruments and the singing too. Well done!

))<>((

I like this a lot. smile

If you had a physical release of sorts, I would buy it, but I've never been too into paying for digital music. ;p

Last edited by tacticalbread (Jun 1, 2010 7:38 am)

tacticalbread wrote:

I like this a lot. smile

If you had a physical release of sorts, I would buy it, but I've never been too into paying for digital music. ;p

I'm about 70% finished with handmaking physical copies (soooo much folding), but I unfortunately I'm broke right now so I decided to just go ahead and sell it digitally until I can save up enough. Thanks for being interested, though!

lolusa
TALKTOANIMALS wrote:
tacticalbread wrote:

I like this a lot. smile

I'm about 70% finished with handmaking physical copies (soooo much folding), but I unfortunately I'm broke right now so I decided to just go ahead and sell it digitally until I can save up enough. Thanks for being interested, though!

did you do the stumptown pack?
I've been meaning to order some for (looks at watch) a year or so now.

ovenrake wrote:
TALKTOANIMALS wrote:

Yeah! They're so nice, seriously. Though Gocco printing and gluing was ridiculous. You wouldn't happen to know where to get black blank CDs would you?

ad-hell-aide

When I get some money I will be buying the digital version for sure. Love your music!

lolusa
TALKTOANIMALS wrote:
ovenrake wrote:

Yeah! They're so nice, seriously. Though Gocco printing and gluing was ridiculous. You wouldn't happen to know where to get black blank CDs would you?

I wish I knew off the top off my head, I assume we would only stumble upon the same things through google.
If I find a good hook up, I'll PM you for sure. I hope you do the same too!
DIY FO LYFE

oh and once again.
FANTASTIC JOB

ovenrake wrote:
TALKTOANIMALS wrote:

I wish I knew off the top off my head, I assume we would only stumble upon the same things through google.
If I find a good hook up, I'll PM you for sure. I hope you do the same too!
DIY FO LYFE

oh and once again.
FANTASTIC JOB

I've googled a lot, and I've found every stupid colour EXCEPT black. Which I really don't understand. Anyways, thank you again! Seriously!

Milton Keynes, England
TALKTOANIMALS wrote:

physical copies

big_smile

Philly, PA, USA
little-scale wrote:

When I get some money I will be buying the digital version for sure. Love your music!

same here. listened, it's so good

Unsubscribe

This made me physically release. In my pants. Mostly shit. Awesome.