Hello guys! I am on my second chiptune release, and I figured that I would take it to a community that actually has significant experience with these things. I initially started with the intent of being mainly influence by J-Pop, and I think that shows, but I ended up being influenced by all sorts of things like post-hardcore and just plain old video game music. So I hope you guys enjoy it smile any feedback is welcome at all, I know parts of this will probably seem like a mess to you guys.

https://projectredflag.bandcamp.com/album/culture-shock

Redflag - Culture Shock

1. Traction
2. Ashton Place
3. Culture Shock
4. Pathway II
5. A Hectic Glow
6. North Oaks
7. Avenue Eight
8. Mountain

I'm gonna bump this just because I really would like some feedback =/

South Korea

Wow, I really like this. Did you make this in Famitracker?
Busy melodies that change the whole time is what makes really good NES-style music, in my opinion. I never got bored listening to it.
I also really like how you used the stereo channels to give everything a nice "full" sound, if that makes sense?
The only criticism I could possibly give is that it might have been better with one or two slower tracks.
Bravo, man, great release!!!

1.Yes, I did!
2. Thank you, I agree. I usually listen to very busy music and it rubs off on me, unintentionally or not. I have to not be bored when I listen to my own stuff haha.
3. Yes, especially because I didn't use them for my last release I wanted to make as much use of all 4 channels as possible. I also ran everything through an effect in Cubase that converts mono to sort of a faux stereo effect that makes listening more pleasant on headphones and such.
4. I will definitely take this into consideration. I was hoping this would be longer in general but I sorta ran out of steam =/

Thanks so much for the feedback smile