Jordan

At the moment, I have no job and whatnot, been looking to make some artwork for indie artists/anything. I usually don't ask for money, I'd rather have the "customer" decide on the price. Sometimes I just don't take anything. But it helps support me. I do art traditionally, on paper or canvas, scan it and send it, I could mail it if the musician/band wishes for me to do so. Do not hesitate to ask me any questions. You can e-mail me at : pazinenis (at) gmail (dot) com
Here is some of my work:

Last edited by pazi (Nov 27, 2014 6:00 pm)

Riverside, CA

Fantastic stuff!~ I'll keep you in mind if anything comes up

Jordan
The Silph Scope wrote:

Fantastic stuff!~ I'll keep you in mind if anything comes up

Thank you smile

So. California

Your art looks great!

Jordan
Lack of Sound wrote:

Your art looks great!

I really appreciate that big_smile it's not my best but it's all i have pictures of smile

Bangladesh

What a imagination and what a execution of that imagination as a artist. In which platform you have done this epic artwork?

Jordan
jannatul18 wrote:

What a imagination and what a execution of that imagination as a artist. In which platform you have done this epic artwork?

If you're asking about the surface, I usually use watercolour paper or canvas, I haven't gotten into digital art yet but I scan my work when needed. I use watercolour, gouache, acrylics, markers. With those two, watercolour and gouache. I hope this answers your question.

This one is oddly cool and intriguing. Nice. big_smile

Last edited by AlexHM (Jan 28, 2015 4:04 pm)

Holland

That is awesome!