Philadelphia, PA

I'm so excited and honored to present the official video for my track "Little Computer People" today! From the brilliant mind of animator and director Zach Cohen (who is also doing the animation for EarthNight, a game I'm working on), the video is an incredible cartoon romp through the wacky world of Powaman, an arcade-addicted, questionably super superhero. And even though you might think you recognize the song from my "3P" release earlier this year, think again! This never-before-released full-band version is the first official track release from my new album, "Wordplay," which comes out Dec. 19. Check it out!

Thanks!

BK

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Los Angeles, CA

I'm gonna call this as the best thing in chip 2014

Philadelphia, PA
Mrwimmer wrote:

I'm gonna call this as the best thing in chip 2014

Aww, get outta here!

But thanks so much big_smile

vancouver, canada

haha this is so awesome.  the age of the chip music video has truly arrived (i mean it already did but more so this time)

New Jersey

FKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFK

Brooklyn NY US

This rules. The animation style reminds me of Mark Marek, who did some illustrations/animations for They Might Be Giants. Also it goes without saying that the track sounds fucking awesome. Amazing all around, I seriously can't wait for the full release.

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:36 pm)

killadelphia

all that work definitely paid off!  wait till these people hear the album.  It's too good.

Planet Zaxxon

yooooooooooo !

The wav action HHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGG

NC in the US of America

Nice to see these names coming out of the woodwork

Philadelphia, PA

Now on vimeo also, and featured as a Staff Pick today!!

http://vimeo.com/114536933

Album tomorrow! Can't wait aaaaaa!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Such butts I've never seen.

Neo Jersey

VERY COOL

Utah

Very pumped for tomorrow.