Playboy Man-Baby
nitro2k01 wrote:
Invisible Robot Hands wrote:

And did you have the debugger open at the time?

No, but I just did it again with it open this time. It seems to actually crash with minimal input from me.

Last edited by Invisible Robot Hands (Dec 18, 2014 2:55 am)

Sweeeeeeden

What does the message say? Do you have a screenshot?

Chicago, IL

Would be a cool intro...

St Louis

Now that is very cool. tempted to toss the rom on my everdrive.

Puerto Rico

This happened

Sweeeeeeden

Xuriik: Are you also using 1.4.3? Could both of you please send me your bgb.ini files, for example as e-mail to my nickname @gmail.com, or in a private message somehow?

Puerto Rico

My about window just says 1.4, so it looks like no.

Also, sent it.

I'm just gonna jump in and say this rom is amazing to just sit and watch and listen to. fucking loves it

and I'd love to see a similar rom or advancement of this with slightly more control with the buttons

Sweeeeeeden

1.4.3 is outdated now. This seems to be fixed in the latest version. I would suggest upating.

http://bgb.bircd.org/

Puerto Rico

Yeah, when you brought up the versions I figured I should update, and that seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the ROM and the support!

If I may add to comments I've already seen about this, I do think that the addition of two functions, one to hold the audio/visuals in place, similar to shitwave; and one to control the speed of the changes; this would become a great tool/toy to play with live.

Would anyone be willing to put this on a cartridge for me?  I could pay you for the cart and your troubles.....

Abandoned on Fire

I'm sure kitsch would put it on one of his prom carts for you: http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/ga … -cartridge

^ oh yeah,  good idea!  I'll ask him.

Sweeeeeeden
RJL wrote:

Would anyone be willing to put this on a cartridge for me?  I could pay you for the cart and your troubles.....

Currently, I would object to putting my "quick" ROMs like Shitwave, Rez, and GD onto a ROM cart. They are still limited in functionality, and I think it would be a waste to put them on a cartridge that can then never be reused. I'm going to release expanded versions of these ROMs with more control abilities (MIDI and button control) and I would prefer waiting for those to happen. Those final versions of the ROMs will be officially released on cartridge when I think they are worthy of it.

Ok,  sounds cool!

Abandoned on Fire

Oooo excellent news!