i just referred to a member here as "he" by automatic assumption...forgive me if i was wrong

are there many female chip producers? i get the impression it's (yet another) male dominated music genre

Detroit

CALLIN ALL THE LADIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Atlanta

u could just apologize to the person
and http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/9558/ … c-artists/

is it a chip tune thing or an american thing to tear apart peoples posts?

anyway thanks for the answer

buffalo, NY
JodyBigfoot wrote:

is it a chip tune thing or an american thing to tear apart peoples posts?

I remember reading somewhere that it is indeed an American thing

Andherewego.gif

Arad, Romania

I'd say it is male dominated because most nerdy (I hate that term) things tend to be. Does it matter to you or should it matter? You either like the music or you don't.

i wouldnt say its important to me at all no im just curious

Canada

Don't worry, the question your asking is more important than a lot of things that go on here.
Good for you for actively thinking about it! But you won't get that much discussion about gender roles and chipmusic here. Just enjoy the music and information:)

Unsubscribe

Atlanta, GA
FakeNintenKwonDо wrote:

u could just apologize to the person
and http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/9558/ … c-artists/

YOU AGAIN!?!

Minneapolis, MN

I am so confuse, with al the ninten kwon Do's going on here

matt's mind

Ninten Kwon Do, please message one of the staff here and let us know which account you'd like to use.  we will be closing the other.

please don't create multiple active accounts.

let us know which one you'd like closed, or we'll just pick one if we don't hear back from you, thanks!

*** if these are in fact two separate people using the same name, let us know that as well.  we'll clear this up, thanks!  its easy enough to sort out.  its either multiple active accounts by one person, or another person pretending to be another member, either way we'll get that straightened out.

you can find who is staff at the link on the bottom of any page.  i'd suggest contacting either nitro2k01 or myself, we're actually here regularly enough to notice the message

Atlanta, GA

pm'd

matt's mind

ok, sorted out!  thanks for getting in touch.

just for anyone's general information:  no, you cannot pose as another member.  in jest, or otherwise. 

carry on wink