Spokane, WA

Looking to start a new project to ambitiously and experimentally utilize the internet as a collaboration tool in an international setting. Looking for Musicians outside of the United States that are willing to create barebones/foundations to start songs off and to add on to other's compositions by using the same recording program and sharing files to other musicians from around the world. So far three musicians, including myself, are on board: one jazz musician from Argentina and her three piece band, a guitarist/bassist from Seaside, OR with a variety of Garage and Rock influences and myself that focuses on Progressive Punk and Blues. Once members are on board an organized system for the collaboration will be introduced to make the process sooner. The ultimate goal of the project is to ambitiously showcase how the internet can be used to connect musicians from multiple countries and multiple musical styles. I hope the concept garners interest and I hope to hear from you guys soon!

I'm an LSDJ producer and MC from UK, count me in

Medina, Ohio

I'm a guitar player/LSDJ jammer. I'd love to join in. ( I have a Yamaha DX7 too if that type of sound is required)

Chicago, IL

I'm in the USA, does that exclude me? I'd like to participate as a non-chip musician, for a change. I play guitar, bass, and do orchestral composition as well as ambient and jazz.

South Korea

This sounds like it can be interesting. I make noise/hiphop using LGPT, keyboards and effect processors. From South Africa, by the way.

I could be interested, i'm from Italy, i have a classical piano formation but now I produce psychedelic electro, synthwave and Chiptune..
Is there the possibily to release something for a label or other?

Last edited by Crashmast (Apr 5, 2023 10:23 am)

France (au milieu)

I'm from France, if one day you need some bluesharp, ethno flutes, fonky sliverflute or... hu, well... ukulele smile

Spokane, WA

Hey guys, does everyone have a youtube or a bandcamp or something similar set up where I can see some examples of music styles?