Hello friends,

I've created a little mockup of the DMG-01 for displaying screenshots from emulators in. I've also patched my own bitmap type into LSDJ. You can see both in action below~

The items that are able to be masked are marked by a green layer color in the PSD file (should be the buttons and the shell).
The LSDJ font replacement uses the "Kiko" slot, I wasn't sure how to rename that.

You can get everything off my website here.

If anything doesn't seem to function properly, let me know!

Last edited by Nursey (February 4, 2015 5:23 pm)

Nursey wrote:

.
The LSDJ font replacement uses the "Kiko" slot, I wasn't sure how to rename that.

Y2K or death

Dire Hit wrote:
Nursey wrote:

.
The LSDJ font replacement uses the "Kiko" slot, I wasn't sure how to rename that.

Y2K or death

>not patching dank custom fonts

My tracks are written out like they're on a casio watch or something and I've never looked back.

Last edited by Invisible Robot Hands (February 1, 2015 8:48 am)

I'm fairly sure it's "DMG-01". Nice work anyway smile

desperatenerd wrote:

I'm fairly sure it's "DMG-01". Nice work anyway smile

I spent hours on this thing measuring my gameboy, you think I'd notice something like that...derp..

Thanks though~!

awesome job! can you copyright a copyrighted design though wink

JodyBigfoot wrote:

awesome job! can you copyright a copyrighted design though wink

Good call! Fixed~