Hey, there.

So NightRadio's throwing another Sunvox compo, this one allowing use of any effect, but only FM and Drumsynth... Synths. Haha. Zip packaged song's gotta be smaller than 64KB. Should spawn some great songs, I'm sure!

Anyway, feel free to check it out. The deadline's March 2nd.

Last edited by SolarLune (Feb 16, 2015 6:02 pm)

Puerto Rico

Man, I'd love to participate but I suck at sunvox. No way I could do an FM track in a week. Thanks for sharing it here, though! I don't check the warmplace forums nearly enough.

United States

I'd like to try, but I probably won't have time to make it before the deadline with all the school projects hmm

Ah, that's unfortunate. I figure I'll give it a shot, though I also have projects that I'm working on.

@Xuriik - And no problem!

P.S. If anyone wants to participate and just doesn't feel like they know Sunvox well enough to do anything with it, I've got a video tutorial series up on my YouTube channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … E7722DB7CC

Last edited by SolarLune (Feb 20, 2015 4:55 pm)

United States

Actually I think I will have an entry, almost done with one smile

South Dakota

Crap, wish I would have seen this sooner. Might tinker with limits anyway just for the hell of it.

Ohio

I finished up mine yesterday.  It'll be interesting to see what people will do with the FM module.

UK / FR

I finished an entry a couple days ago, but it ended up a bit too ambient and and melodramatic.

I kinda just wanted to play around with the FM a bit, and to see if I can produce something interesting with a short deadline.

Compo's over (I think). If you're still sitting on something, submit it (even though it's past the deadline) and maybe NightRadio will be cool and let it in.

Last edited by SolarLune (Mar 2, 2015 7:40 pm)

OK, so it's over, and the votepack has been released! Comes with the songs in their source .sunvox files as well as a handy really cool-looking player for... playing them. Check it out:

http://warmplace.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3595

Last edited by SolarLune (Mar 5, 2015 1:10 am)