Germany

Hi, it is now one year ago since I ordered this cart at ebluar.com and never received any,
thanks mothaf******, so I want to try it here.
Is someone willing to trade his/her EZFlash IV cart for lets say under 40€.
Or can someone name me a trusted shop to ship to Europe/ Germany?

I would be so happy to finally get one.

Australia

I have a few GBA flash carts available. They need one of my reader/writers to reflash though. If you just want a pre-flashed cart I can have it shipped out today for $15?

@BennVenn Are there you own brand ones or EZ flash ones? I might be interested

Australia

Own brand, 128M Flash, 128K SRAM, will support just about any ROM you put on it (some require patching if they originally used EEPROM to save)

I normally load them up with a GB or NES emulator to store just about all my favorite NES games on the one cart.

http://shop.bennvenn.com is my new online storefront.

Last edited by BennVenn (Mar 19, 2015 7:42 pm)

france

Hey, could you tell us what kind of Roms/Homebrew works with your gba cart ?
It seem to be really interesting !!!

http://www.flashlinker-shop.com/nintend … p-861.html

Here is a trustworthy shop located in Germany.
I ordered my EZ Flash IV there too.

But the pricing for BennVenn's Carts are reasonable. You actually should go for those.

Last edited by BreakSilence_ (Mar 19, 2015 10:13 pm)

Australia

The cart as far as the Gameboy is concerned is a legitimate GBA cart, it has 16mbytes of ROM space so just about any current ROM will fit (except for Mother3 and other 32mbyte ROMs).

I've had no issues running GB emulators and roms on there, or NES stuff.

Germany

Thanks for your replies.
@breaksilence
Thanks for the hint, I saw that shop before but the price was a bit too high compared to other shops (retrospectively the wrong choice).
As I see it they dont deliver that particular cart anymore because of a lawsuit with nintendo.
But the cart you linked is available and cheaper so I give it a try and order one today.
I like to have the oppertunity to put the ROMs and SAVs on the microSD so I´m going to stick with these but
thanks @BennVenn and nice to see things are still developing.