Hey all, just a question. I hope this isn't a rude or pretentious notion, but I would love to see if anyone would be up for remixing or covering any of the tunes on my website: www.bitpusher2600.net/music.html

As stated, simply for the fun of it. I would be crazy interested to hear people far more talented than I do stuff with my tunes. Remix them, or re-do them on different hardware, anything. I would of course host it for download on my own site, fully credit it however you want me to including linking your own webpage from there if you wish.

Since I'm nobody, it's not the kind of thing I would guess anyone would be particularly stoked to do, but again, I just wanted to throw it out there. I hope this idea isn't too ridiculous. Till later smile

/dev/sda2

Hey! This sounds like a pretty cool idea to me. I'd try my hand at it, but I'm terrible at finishing tunes... meh.

Well, if I can ever get rid of this [writer's block/production block/whatever], I'd like to give it a shot.

I'd be honored man. Thank you!

The Rubber Man
bitpusher2600 wrote:

Hey all, just a question. I hope this isn't a rude or pretentious notion, but I would love to see if anyone would be up for remixing or covering any of the tunes on my website: www.bitpusher2600.net/music.html

I see.

OK.

http://yerzmyey.i-demo.pl/Yerzmyey-Bitp … _Remix.mp3

Wow, just wow. Yerzmyey is a name that has long been on my short list of chiptune legends, and you actually re-do one of my tunes. I can't even describe how that feels. Thank you. As for the tune, that's proper amped up energy, sounds awesome in my Jeep smile

Detroit, MI

I'll give it a go!

Nursey, I'm grateful. The fact anyone would remix my mediocre tunes is a heck of a confidence booster wink
Anyway, thank you.

Detroit, MI
bitpusher2600 wrote:

Nursey, I'm grateful. The fact anyone would remix my mediocre tunes is a heck of a confidence booster wink
Anyway, thank you.

I hope you like it!

Its got some heavy low ends, but my subs are...limited, so I hope it doesn't blow anything up.

Also, I like to do mspaint album art, so you can enjoy that there~

Ha, dude that's sick as h*ll! Love it smile The low end actually sounds great, you nailed that. If I can ask, what did you use to perform this tune?
*Edit*
Sorry, was excited and totally forgot to ask, but do you have any way in particular you want it credited on my site? Do you have a website or homepage I can link to?

Last edited by bitpusher2600 (Mar 28, 2015 6:24 pm)

Detroit, MI
bitpusher2600 wrote:

Ha, dude that's sick as h*ll! Love it smile The low end actually sounds great, you nailed that. If I can ask, what did you use to perform this tune?
*Edit*
Sorry, was excited and totally forgot to ask, but do you have any way in particular you want it credited on my site? Do you have a website or homepage I can link to?

Thanks a ton man!

I did it in LSDJ. I was thinking about doing it in FL Studio, but I can write trap-esque jams much easier in LSDJ. You can just credit nursey. I have a Soundcloud at soundcloud.com/iheartnursey smile

Done. And thank you again. I updated the page at bitpusher2600.net/music.html
Works on my end anyway, I don't know how it actually displays on other's computers but for now....

Detroit, MI
bitpusher2600 wrote:

Done. And thank you again. I updated the page at bitpusher2600.net/music.html
Works on my end anyway, I don't know how it actually displays on other's computers but for now....

I cleared my browser cache and I can see it now, super! heart