Australia

Hey Eric,

Sorry, For some reason it wasn't included in that last build. Download the first link on the page, it's in there. I'll fix it up asap.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Any eta on when the Joey Squinson's might be back in stock? They appear in stock until I add it to my cart and try to purchase it, at which point it tells me they're sold out.

Australia

There should be Green and White available, what colour are you after?

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Yeah, I just figured this out, thanks. It wasn't telling me that other colours were available. I don't really care what colour it is. tongue

Manchester UK

Yes! Me too. I looked on the shopify but they're all sold out! When do you think they'll be back in stock?

Australia

Just waiting on the cart connectors, should be in today. When they arrive I'll update the stock on the page. Thanks!

Melbourne

Wait, does this mean it works with the old EMS carts? I think I'm pretty much switching to nanoloop now but it'd be nice to have the option to put either LSDJ or a song made in Deflemask on my crappy EMS 32 cart, heh

edit: also it says your GBA carts are in stock, but also says they're discontinued. Are they actually in stock and will they work with the squinson?

Last edited by pselodux (Oct 8, 2015 3:55 am)

Australia

They were discontinued though in the past month there has been a lot of people asking for them so they're back up. I'll fix that link, thanks.

As for EMS32, I've coded the protocol from the datasheet, so it should work. It uses the same protocol as the 64M, with the same flash block erase size etc...

The best part about the Gen3 software is, its completely configurable. Any flash protocol can be supported. If it doesn't work, its only 10minutes to change the flash write string and it will be good to go.

Melbourne

Cool, thanks. I might have a look at updating the firmware tonight or tomorrow.

Australia

Just an update, current firmware version 3.10 is out. Support for a whole heap of flash carts, GBA carts, GBcamera real time image streaming!

Adding Bung carts and hopefully Smartboy carts in the coming days/weeks.

BennVenn wrote:

GBcamera real time image streaming

What does it mean?
You mean that I can plug the bennvenn to a usb port, and I can 'read' from the camera in real time??

Australia

Yes, It is limited (frames per second) by the exposure time and the USB transfer time. I'll be updating the transfer mode in the next firmware update so the limit is only the exposure time.

My code is opensource so any confident programmer can port what I've done to their language of choice and probably do a much better job at it :-)

Australia

Just got hold of a few of the older flash carts, including an EMS32M (GB SMART 32M) - Full support for this cart has been confirmed. Adding support for the obscure PocketVoice Cart in the coming days.

My Smartboy cart will be arriving soon so I'll code support for that too. I think thats just about all of the more common carts supported.

Still need to find some nanoloop carts to play with...

Michigan
BennVenn wrote:

Just got hold of a few of the older flash carts, including an EMS32M (GB SMART 32M) - Full support for this cart has been confirmed. Adding support for the obscure PocketVoice Cart in the coming days.

My Smartboy cart will be arriving soon so I'll code support for that too. I think thats just about all of the more common carts supported.

Do you still need a bleepbloop (nonUSB)? I keep putting it off. sad sorry.

Australia

Sure! Does it use an Intel Flash IC? If the protocol/flash block size is the same as just about every other generic cart out there It should already be supported. If you have a few carts at your disposal, it might be easier for me to send you a Joey?

sweden
BennVenn wrote:

Support for nanoloop carts would've been the best thing ever. Especially 1.3 and 1.2.