Abandoned on Fire

I like your waifu. smile

Im_A_Track_Man wrote:

Famicom:
FamiTracker
TNS-HFC5 cartridge (NSF player, 2A03+Sunsoft 5B [optional])
TNS-HFX4 expansion board
-FDS RAM adapter (FDS sound source)
-Lagrange Point (VRC7)
-Moryou Senki Madara (VRC6)
-Youkai Douchuuki (Namco CUS163)
-YMZ294 (Gimmick!-compatible sound source)
-Castlevania 3 (US version, modified for MMC5 sound output)

I'm jealous. I bought a couple YMZ294s, but the TNS boards were all out of stock. Now what am I gonna do with 'em?

Finland

Yeah, ImATrackMan I'm so jealous of your cool stuff. I drool over it on twitter when you post something.. *Q*

Detroit

Here's mine! s/o to Chiptography for the shot:

Matthew Joseph Payne

Those damn Korg mixers are so nice.

Detroit

I loooove it, I even got matching cables to plug everything into like a big dumb nerd

sweden

Who was using the gp2x that night?

Detroit

Me! I have two, both synced to separate DMGs.

Plantation, Florida
Arc-Demon wrote:

I'm jealous. I bought a couple YMZ294s, but the TNS boards were all out of stock. Now what am I gonna do with 'em?

If you really want one, get one o' them Japanese folk to get one and ship it for you. (They're still for sale, but can't be gotten as "easily". It's even harder now as only TNS is selling them).

my.Explosion wrote:

Yeah, ImATrackMan I'm so jealous of your cool stuff. I drool over it on twitter when you post something.. *Q*

Oh come on, don't say that~. It is cool stuff, but it's nothing to really be jealous of. It's just a more expensive PowerPak that can't play games or overclock NSFs. Does support every expansion chip at the same time, though.

Side note: You do not want to see the cable jungle behind my desk. There's more thick, tangled, messy "unwanted hair" than a Radiohead doujinshi.

Last edited by Im_A_Track_Man (Aug 6, 2015 11:09 pm)

ohgodno, Indiana

that korg mixer tho
-drolls- tongue

Atlanta, GA

edit:(nevermind I have dignity)

Last edited by Ninten Kwon Do (Aug 7, 2015 12:38 am)

sweden
The One Electronic wrote:

Me! I have two, both synced to separate DMGs.

nice!!

Im_A_Track_Man wrote:

If you really want one, get one o' them Japanese folk to get one and ship it for you. (They're still for sale, but can't be gotten as "easily". It's even harder now as only TNS is selling them).

Nope, he tried (my friend from Japan). He said they were discontinued for a newer model (which doesn't take YMZ294 chips for some reason). We'll see what's up though.

Either way, I'm stuck with these chips. I guess I'll just chuck them at some homeless guy. Maybe he could sell them for some dough.

Plantation, Florida
Arc-Demon wrote:
Im_A_Track_Man wrote:

Nope, he tried (my friend from Japan). He said they were discontinued for a newer model (which doesn't take YMZ294 chips for some reason). We'll see what's up though.

Either way, I'm stuck with these chips. I guess I'll just chuck them at some homeless guy. Maybe he could sell them for some dough.

Really?
The HFC5 and HFX4 order forms are still up. The HFC4 (built-in FDS chip) is the one that's discontinued, which is honestly a bit of a shame.

Wuppertal, Germany

Hello chipmusic!
Instead of posting my home setup...
This is my Street-Gig Setup! smile

From the newer stuff (already used in songs) - Yamaha PSS-51, CASIO MA-150 and CASIO SA-47.

The older but faithful machine - the FM toy-keyboard YAMAHA PSS-680.