[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:45 pm)

Brooklyn NY US

Any Lissajou release title

IL, US
Bit Shifter wrote:

Any Lissajou release title

good call

Michigan

It might be...

I am not from Here - Infirm Individual

Joliette, QC, Canada

NC in the US of America

I find myself saying "Wall you need is love" quite often in my everyday conversation

Earth

Computerization - Fake Music

Also Cex made an album call "Oops I did it again", and the cover was a guy washing copious amounts of blood off of his hands. The implication being that he's a serial killer, and a perhaps a Brittany Spears fan.

Last edited by breakphase (May 30, 2015 2:50 pm)

IL, US

cex is awesome and all, but not chip music. plus i like the album title "maryland mansions" more.. like that album more too smile

Earth

Oh whoops tongue just started looking through my music

ohgodno, Indiana

Nasenbluten – Cheapcore EP

ohgodno, Indiana

[double post]

Last edited by b4by f4c3 (Jun 1, 2015 12:13 pm)

Chips & Dip :3

Disco.txt
2 Le Chip 2 Quit
Boner Machine
The Coffee Zone

Neo Jersey

I would probably have to go with the "Tits EP" by Sparkyboy.

/dev/sda2

I feel that "2 Le Chip 2 Quit" is a metaphor for the whole chiptune scene in general.

Most of us will get tired of the frustrations of limitations, the stereotyping, the realization that we will always exist within eternal obscurity, the pressure to conform or break out, the longing for yesterday, a sometimes fractious community... I can go on.

But there's something about us that's different.
We'll keep on going down this dusty road to nowhere, with gameboys in hand('cause gb=chiptune amirite), and our heads held high.

But why?

'Cause we're just 2 Le Chip 2 Quit.

IL, US
datawave wrote:

I feel that "2 Le Chip 2 Quit" is a metaphor for the whole chiptune scene in general.

Most of us will get tired of the frustrations of limitations, the stereotyping, the realization that we will always exist within eternal obscurity, the pressure to conform or break out, the longing for yesterday, a sometimes fractious community... I can go on.

But there's something about us that's different.
We'll keep on going down this dusty road to nowhere, with gameboys in hand('cause gb=chiptune amirite), and our heads held high.

But why?

'Cause we're just 2 Le Chip 2 Quit.

or its just an MC Hammer reference wink

/dev/sda2
e.s.c. wrote:

or its just an MC Hammer reference wink

My urge to over-analyze gets the better of me again lol