Montreal, Canada

Phew!

It's been more than two years already since James (the nice one) and David started Cheapbeats out of their mom's basement (not really, but it's a pretty romantic idea.) A year or so later, the other James (me, the asshole one) would join them the adventure, bringing to the mix a much needed...erm...something.

Many albums later, and more than 83 billion dollars in sales of albums, coffee mugs and home renovation supplies, we're still going strong! In fact, there's a whole bunch of cool stuff about to happen in the Cheapuniverse(tm)...but it's all top-secret stuff. Or at the very least middle-secret stuff, so I can't say anything juuuuust yet.

For now though, we thought it would be a nice time to recap those two and some loose change years by making one of those compilation things that is so popular with today's upbeat generation.
We have selected the cream of the crop, the best of the best, the tippy top of the tip top, the utmost most utmosty good stuff we've ever released and packaged it into one big compilation that doesn't fit on a CD. That's right kids. This stuff is so hot, a whole compact disc can't contain all the awesome.

Twenty six tracks total. One from each artist that has released with us so far. Twenty six tracks for the low low price of 8 measly dollars. That's like 0.0016% the price of a brand new Lamborghini. Crazy.

But in typical capitalist fashion, we're going to try and make you spend MORE money by telling you that you're actually spending LESS. That's right. We have no shame and we're total sell outs. If you buy the Super Cool Amazing Cheapbeat All Star T-Shirt right now, or even if you've bought it before today, you get this amazing compilation for free! That's right! Instead of paying 8$ for an album, you can pay 20$ and get a super cool t-shirt that says "I totally fell for their marketing bullshit".

If you're ready to tell the world you FREAKING love Cheapbeats, click here: http://www.cheapbeats.net/s…/cheapbeats … t-shirt-2/

If you're just ready to tell the world "Well I kinda like them, but I wouldn't be seen in public with that shit on my back" then click here: https://cheapbeatsmusic.bandcamp.com/album/all-stars

Robotcity, the year 20XX

I really love the shirt, but I am too fat to wear white shirts big_smile

SO PRINT IT ON BLACK, YES?!

las vegas

Ya and some of us get sloppy with our pizza. Black yo!!

Montreal, Canada

You bunch of clumsy fat fucks!

Alright alright I'll get to work on a black version. Colours will have to be different though because that will come out like shit on black background.

smile

Montreal, Canada

Pizza proof, fat-approved.

http://www.cheapbeats.net/shop/black-all-stars-t-shirt/

vancouver, canada

say just curious, what might it take to get cheapbeats shirts printed on another brand of t-shirt?  historically, gildan brand shirts don't fit me all that well - i'm partial to the fit of American Apparel t-shirts.  ho yeah.

now if you'll excuse me, i have a fashion magazine to run.  I MEAN UH, a _men's_ fashion magazine.  I MEAN UH

Montreal, Canada

Wouldn't take much time, effort, or donuts to get them on AA shirts, but they are substantially more expensive than the Gildans and the retail price would end up being a bit prohibitive.

However our cool-as-balls chick-magnet guaranteed-to-land-you-your-dream-job even-makes-your-music-sound-better hoodie is printed on AA 800% super-cotton-from-space.

http://www.cheapbeats.net/shop/cheapbeats-hoodie/

Tokyo, Japan
bryface wrote:

say just curious, what might it take to get cheapbeats shirts printed on another brand of t-shirt?  historically, gildan brand shirts don't fit me all that well - i'm partial to the fit of American Apparel t-shirts.  ho yeah.

now if you'll excuse me, i have a fashion magazine to run.  I MEAN UH, a _men's_ fashion magazine.  I MEAN UH

It's totally doable. I'll look into it mate wink

EDIT: upon closer inspection, not possible sad

Last edited by cheapshot (Jun 6, 2015 1:23 am)

vancouver, canada

gah that's too bad.   thanks for looking into it though!