Colorado

I need your guys' help.

So I have a mixing board that I have never been able to make use of. Now that I am getting into Chiptune, I think I may be able to; it is the Korg Nanokontrol2, a portable, 8-channel mixer. Is there any way I would be able to connect it to one or both of my 2 original Gameboys and mix the sound in LSDJ? (I use LSDJ on both GBs). It is fine if I need an adapter or something like that (like Arduinoboy?). I am just hoping their is some way I could utilize the Nanokontrol2 I have laying around. By the way, if you are feeling so kind, you could recommend any mixers that you know can connect with the GBs and LSDJ, and how to connect them... I am kind of new to this wink

Many thanks to all of you!

Unsubscribe

well if you have a computer or usb host controller you can mix channels in MGB, but nothing can control LSDJ vol. You CAN either do the LSDJ keyboard emulation or the Syncmap features of Arduinoboy though.

IMO youd be better off using the nanokontrol to control a computer or iPad that you are using to run effects off a mixer for the two gameboys.

IL, US

nanokontrol is not a mixer, it's a usb midi controller.

Colorado

Right, but I was just curious if there was any "middle ground" that could make editing LSDJ with it possible? I guess not though.

Thanks anyways, guys!

Unsubscribe

You could assign the buttons to lsdj keyboard mode.