Unsubscribe

Faster still.. what plugin is it looking for? Firefox says unknown.

Milwaukee, WI

What did you mean by firefox saying it's unknown? Are you using the Firebug add-on?

I also just added the "use google libraries" plug-in. I believe it did the trick of removing the double-jquery because it's no longer in the page source.

The load times might have to do with the amount/size of .png images being loaded too, which was next on the list.

What's the computer set-up? Thanks again.

Last edited by RG (Jun 17, 2010 9:17 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

Culprits: large .png files/some shitty lightbox type plug-in that is built into the theme. I'll start chiseling away at this sometime tonight.

Unsubscribe

Yea I wasn't able to tell what the plugin was, running ff3.x.  Sounds like you got it sorted, but lemme know if you need more info.

Anaheim, California

great layout and design

The City Of Angels

Lrn2FiOS gaiz. Keep up with the tim- 

...oh right, forgot which site I was on for a moment.

Your sites need to looooad more stuff, FiOS rapes them all too easily.  FiOS is like a DDoS attack, on a site, without even trying, lawlz.

FiOS 2 RULE THEM ALL.

BTW, RG, forgot to mention this on AIM:

^ I think it'd be nice if the tree/background flowed continuously, rather than just stay center.

I'll cut it up/modify it for you, some time this wekk, if ya can't be bothered... but it's bugging me a bit, hah.

Last edited by Mono (Jun 19, 2010 9:45 am)

Rice Lake, WI

Site looks very nice, could use a fat, drunk, cheesehead wearing packer fan on there though smile

Unsubscribe

I have 35/35 fios and it still loaded a tad slow. Maybe the sequel is better.

Milwaukee, WI

Ok, so further adjustments were made and the site should be absolutely blazing now. Also, the storefront has changed quite a bit and the radio is permanently removed.

Next on the list: artist pages/release pages/song player on the front page.

Westfield, NJ

Looking pretty good now.

))<>((

loads really quick for me, and looks great.

Unsubscribe

It does load faster.. good work!