Atlanta, GA

I'm selling a PSP 1000 w/ CFW and LGPT already installed along with a brand new battery + 4GB mem stick. Asking for $55+shipping
pix:

sold, but keeping post up just in case things go weird

Last edited by NoyzBotChip (Nov 2, 2015 4:15 am)

Geneva, NY

What's the issue with this and the Beatstep Pro?

Atlanta, GA
BLEO wrote:

Whenever I send MIDI data from the BSP to the FB-01, the FB-01 starts giving me "MIDI ERROR !!!" on the screen. Currently a bit hard to locate the issue since there's someone who goes by the name "MIDI ERROR !!!" on the renoise forums who made an FB-01 editor which kinda fucks google up

Unsubscribe

I bet its choking on all the extra midi data its sending. If you can filter it somehow (like remove clock, active sensing, other channel data.) it should work i wager.

Atlanta, GA
herr_prof wrote:

I bet its choking on all the extra midi data its sending. If you can filter it somehow (like remove clock, active sensing, other channel data.) it should work i wager.

That seems extremely likely. I also just don't have room for it anymore. I have just... so much gear now that a big metal box just won't fit in any bag I might want to drag to a gig

Unsubscribe

i feel ya! Might be useful for whomever picks this up! Forum rules state you have to set a price for it btw!

NUMBSKULL
herr_prof wrote:

Forum rules state you have to set a price for it btw!

Check again, he is.

Unsubscribe
catskull wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

Check again, he is.

booyah! I didnt see a dollar sign so i mustve glossed over it. Decent price!

Geneva, NY
NoyzBotChip wrote:
BLEO wrote:

Whenever I send MIDI data from the BSP to the FB-01, the FB-01 starts giving me "MIDI ERROR !!!" on the screen. Currently a bit hard to locate the issue since there's someone who goes by the name "MIDI ERROR !!!" on the renoise forums who made an FB-01 editor which kinda fucks google up

Oh man Google hell! Thanks for the info, I just got a Beatstep Pro and who knows what problems I'll run into!

Atlanta, GA
catskull wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

Check again, he is.

hate to post just to correct, but she*
also I added a $ and a (USD) to quell confusion

Last edited by NoyzBotChip (Aug 27, 2015 5:50 pm)

Atlanta, GA

Bump for price update from 80-65

Atlanta, GA

Added PSP1000 since someone wanted to buy it and I prepared it for sale. asking 55+shipping

Atlanta, GA

FB-01 SOLD! Will update feedback thread once transaction is fully finished