Holy shit, 21 people total doing this thing! Thank you all so much! TELL MORE OF YOUR FRIENDS!!!

I wanna see how far down this roster can go wink

Hey is it possible to change my song entry? I think i was aiming too low with Egyptian Lover Freak-a-holic I'd like to do New Order - Blue monday if thats okay?

Jamcloud7727 wrote:

Hey is it possible to change my song entry? I think i was aiming too low with Egyptian Lover Freak-a-holic I'd like to do New Order - Blue monday if thats okay?

Go ahead! You have the ability to edit your entry!

Cool okay I think I did it right thanks!

nanode wrote:

Holy shit, 21 people total doing this thing! Thank you all so much! TELL MORE OF YOUR FRIENDS!!!

I wanna see how far down this roster can go wink


Yeah well.. wait until you start receiving finished songs. That will be when you know how many tracks will be on the compilation. tongue



On that note however. I finished mine. Do you want to limit it to one song per artist or should I go nuts and cover another one..?

n00bstar wrote:
nanode wrote:

Holy shit, 21 people total doing this thing! Thank you all so much! TELL MORE OF YOUR FRIENDS!!!

I wanna see how far down this roster can go wink


Yeah well.. wait until you start receiving finished songs. That will be when you know how many tracks will be on the compilation. tongue



On that note however. I finished mine. Do you want to limit it to one song per artist or should I go nuts and cover another one..?

Holy shit already?

I should make a finish form soon haha

Unfortunately it's one track per artist, but there will be PLENTY of other compos after this one for sure!

And yeah I do expect for there to be some people who will drop out, but at the moment, I'm just happy anybody at all is doing this! big_smile

n00bstar wrote:

I finished mine.

Here's the submission form!!!
http://goo.gl/forms/T2A7MtXrPG

I'm in! Clear by Cybotron. Chiptune electro? Let's try it out.

Just looked at the submission page. 24bit wav files are entirely overkill for this. Either people are going to record this from 4/8 bit hardware with noisy outputs, or use trackers that don't even export above 16bits/44.1khz. The few that are going to work in DAWs can certainly downmix to 24bits, but for the rest of us it means absolutely no gain in quality, just in file size. Anything that's at least 16bits/44.1khz is fine for mastering purposes. It's chiptune after all, not a violin concerto smile

n00bstar wrote:

Just looked at the submission page. 24bit wav files are entirely overkill for this. Either people are going to record this from 4/8 bit hardware with noisy outputs, or use trackers that don't even export above 16bits/44.1khz. The few that are going to work in DAWs can certainly downmix to 24bits, but for the rest of us it means absolutely no gain in quality, just in file size. Anything that's at least 16bits/44.1khz is fine for mastering purposes. It's chiptune after all, not a violin concerto smile

Ok!

I'll edit the form as soon as I can!

Sudstep wrote:

I'm in! Clear by Cybotron. Chiptune electro? Let's try it out.

:0

Can't wait to hear it!!!!!

Not sure what yet, but im definitely up for this

Hello!
Did you receive my submission for "The Other Days" ?
I had some bugs while filling the forms...
Thx

cyberic wrote:

Hello!
Did you receive my submission for "The Other Days" ?
I had some bugs while filling the forms...
Thx

I got it!

I signed up!
Gonna cover Rhythm Section Want Ad by TMBG.

I'm so sorry.. I picked ''take on me''..