A quick how to for installing drivers without signatures on Windows 10 OS
1. Enter 'PC Settings' and select 'Update and Security'
2. Select 'Recovery' from the sidebar
3. Under 'Advance Startup' select 'Restart Now'
4. Once you've rebooted, select 'Troubleshoot'
5. From there head into 'Advanced Options'
6. Select 'Startup Settings', you will be prompted to reboot again
7. You should be brought to Startup Settings that you can change
8. Select 'Disable Driver Signature Enforcement' by pressing f7
You will now be able to install drivers without signatures, enabling you to easily run your EMS 64m smart card. This is worlds easier than on Windows 7, as the usual method involved software to enable test mode and write signatures. The difference here is that Windows itself brings you through all the steps and reboots.
EDIT: This is being performed on a 64bit system as well, and has been flashing like a dream so far
Last edited by DropMontage (September 17, 2015 6:23 pm)