NUMBSKULL

The boards finally showed up! Just waiting on a few final details before they go on sale. In the meantime, here's a quick demo video I made to show it off!

Adelaide, Australia

Sweet! They look fantastic. Superb work, man! big_smile

Unsubscribe

holy crud thats great!!I Would defo take a mgb in that modded gba shell.

sweden

Wow!! These look amazing! +1 for being compatible with GBA shells!

Feeling the hype!

Toronto, Canada

Can I order/preorder mine this weekend?

NUMBSKULL

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Props to Jazzmarazz for the board design!

As for ordering, this weekend isn't going to happen. It's mother's day and I've neglected my wife enough as it stands so I won't have any time to work on this. I need to assemble all the boards before any can go on sale as well. That shouldn't take too long though. I also need to verify a few things. Rough estimation for availability is May 15.

I will have a list of supported and tested roms that you can choose from. No commercial roms. You will also be able to send me a rom and I'll test it and add it to the list of options (with your approval).

Cartridge is $10 USD. Shipping is $3 flat rate in the US, up to like 10 carts or something. So it's cheaper to buy more than one cart! International shipping will vary country by country so you'll need to get in contact with me before ordering.

I'll update this thread once I have an update!

NUMBSKULL

Status update!

Assembly is happening and going smoothly!

I have verified that the carts are flashable with the Reiner Zeigler (Smartboy) flashers. I am awaiting confirmation that they are flashable with Altane, but I expect they will be.

The carts will go on sale exactly at 8 PM EST (5 PM PST) on Monday, May 9. Keep checking catskullelectronics.com for the product to appear. I'll have a landing page up shortly.

There are only 30 available in this first batch, so be sure to snag one quickly as they'll probably sell out quickly.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Last edited by catskull (Mar 11, 2017 5:56 am)

NUMBSKULL

Shop page is up! http://catskullelectronics.com/32kcart

Last edited by catskull (Mar 11, 2017 5:56 am)

NUMBSKULL

Less than a day until sales go live!

So, how long did it take? 10 minutes?

NUMBSKULL
rebb wrote:

So, how long did it take? 10 minutes?

How long did what take?

Sold out Time.

NUMBSKULL

They haven't gone on sale yet!

That might explain then smile Counter is negative and  freezed, so taught they were already on sale and gone.

NUMBSKULL
rebb wrote:

That might explain then smile Counter is negative and  freezed, so taught they were already on sale and gone.

Oh, darn! Yeah timezone specific stuff is hard to test. Where are you located?

Finland.
It looks like this:

Sending you PM about postage to Finland, if i somehow can make it work.

EDIT:
It's not actually freezed. It counts but to wrong direction big_smile

Last edited by rebb (May 9, 2016 6:02 pm)