Cookeville, TN

(I apologize for the sideways photos. No matter how I rotate them they keep coming out sideways after uploading for some reason. Super weird.)
New Nintendo 3DS XL with charger - $180 shipped
This is the newer model with a second analog stick, more buttons, and face-tracking 3D (which is REALLY nice, btw). Bought just barely over a month ago and only played a couple of times. Comes in the box with all inserts, no sign of use, plus a charger (not normally included when bought new) no games included though.

Wii U GameCube Adapter and Smash 4 controller - $35 shipped

Last edited by Josh-Shmosh (Nov 20, 2015 12:50 am)

Connecticut

Hey josh! love your work that I've seen. I'll shoot you an e-mail as I'm interested in some of these items, Cheers.

Cookeville, TN

Emailed you back, sorry for the delay!

Cookeville, TN

This stuff is still available. $40 shipped to anywhere in the US OBO.
If you're outside of the US shoot me a message anyway and we can work something out.

EDIT: added a PS Vita.

Last edited by Josh-Shmosh (Oct 12, 2015 1:28 am)

Cookeville, TN

Vita sold, reduced price for part lot. $30 shipped.

Cookeville, TN

Whateverville, California

Any word on where that parts lot might be? Still waiting...

Cookeville, TN

aaaaaaaaaaaa I thought I emailed you back, Imaginary. Sorry about that! Getting back to you right now.

Josh-Shmosh wrote:

aaaaaaaaaaaa I thought I emailed you back, Imaginary. Sorry about that! Getting back to you right now.

Okay, yeah, just got your mail, thanks man!

Cookeville, TN

Orange Creamsicle DMG sold, added more stuff.

Josh-Shmosh wrote:

So, yeah. it's been two weeks now since I last heard from you. You told me the package was in the mail and that you'd get me a tracking number ASAP. No package, no tracking number no communication. If the package isn't in the mail yet please refund my money. Otherwise send me the tracking number.

Cookeville, TN

I definitely did email you back, not sure why you wouldn't have received the email or why your package hasn't arrived yet. I will be contacting my post office first thing in the morning to see if they can tell me anything. If I can't get it sorted out by tomorrow afternoon I will issue a full refund. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I responded to you on the 4th and the 16th, then again today. I have not received an email reply since the 4th. If there is a technical problem so be it. Send me the tracking number for the package and we can move on.