Fun stuff! I'll definitely be submitting a track, either new or "old". I assume previously released tracks are okay as well?

I'm up

Laffe the Fox wrote:

Fun stuff! I'll definitely be submitting a track, either new or "old". I assume previously released tracks are okay as well?

"Old" tracks are good to go, as long as they were produced in 2015!

Imaginary, I will have something for you by Jan 1st, possibly sooner.

Also I just wanted to say that this is a fantastic spin on your standard compilation. going a step further and acting as a chronicle of sorts for the artists and their music during the year they were writing it is a great idea that I wish was done more. Big props.

DBOYD wrote:

Imaginary, I will have something for you by Jan 1st, possibly sooner.

Also I just wanted to say that this is a fantastic spin on your standard compilation. going a step further and acting as a chronicle of sorts for the artists and their music during the year they were writing it is a great idea that I wish was done more. Big props.

Hey thanks man! And thanks to all for the positive feedback. This is the sort of thing I'd like to become an annual event if it's well received enough, so spread the word. If everyone who has pledged to submit a track does so it will already be a great album.

This sounds like a blast! Count me in.

Cool concept! I will be in touch about contributing a song from Marshall Art.

sent my submission. looking forward to it ! c:

Got my submission in. I'm excited for this collaboration. Can't wait for it to be released.

Bump for more confirmed subs. Keep em' coming guys!

Hey, count me in! I have an album in the works and wanna keep most of my tracks from this year for that, but I recently arranged a cover medley that very well sums up my output this year. Are medleys/covers allowed?

Ooh, I'm diggin' this. I'll submit one of my songs soon!

Imaginary, I just emailed you my submission.

Band: Conquer Monster
Song: Posthuman

Thanks for putting this all together!

Last edited by dustfilledhobo (December 8, 2015 3:54 pm)

Sonus Silver wrote:

Hey, count me in! I have an album in the works and wanna keep most of my tracks from this year for that, but I recently arranged a cover medley that very well sums up my output this year. Are medleys/covers allowed?

Hey Sterling, so if you plan to release your album before the tape's Jan 1st, 2016 deadline, then no worries, as the tracks do not need to be exclusive. However, there is a "no covers" policy in effect, as the comp is partly meant as a showcase of personal artistic growth. I'm interested to see what the new material is like and have it represented on the tape!

Got my submission in! Looking forward to the release!

Just sent an e-mail with my submission. Lemme know if you got it :3