Australia

1 song, no load/save file system for the 32k cart. Full file system with 128k cart

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Are they compatible with LittleFM?

Unsubscribe
BennVenn wrote:

I can get hold of lower spec carts with 1mb/32k but it would only be a dollar or so off the price.

I could also add a multi rom menu to the el cheapo to combine Roms.

Yes the boards fit 100% in an original dmg game shell

Id probably buy a bunch of the single rom carts cause I like the idea of dedicated simple roms. Even at this price it would be worth it over the bulky prom cars.

Australia

Haven't tried littleFM. It uses the flash ROM as storage?

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
BennVenn wrote:

Haven't tried littleFM. It uses the flash ROM as storage?

Yeah, it is. More details here.

Last edited by jefftheworld (Dec 25, 2015 11:34 pm)

Australia

The gameboy cant erase or write to the flash ROM. So the file system features won't work.

Świdnica, Poland

Ben, in your shop are 128 sram carts. So, i can store my lsdj songs on it or not? How many? Four?

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
danthalian wrote:

Ben, in your shop are 128 sram carts. So, i can store my lsdj songs on it or not? How many? Four?

It depends on the size of the songs.

Australia

My 256M carts can store 3 x 128k save files, which as jefftheworld says will depend on the size of the song, but it is always more than 1.

The el-cheapo carts will run 1 copy of LSDJ on the cart, with access to 128k sram.

128k is the same amount the EMS64, smartboy etc cart has. It will work identical to your existing LSDJ flash cartridge that has load/save functionality

Madriz, Supain

I cant wait to get mine heart

Świdnica, Poland

PM'd

Madriz, Supain

Hello, just came to give feedback.

Shipping went a bit slow (damn you christmas time!) but the carts are top notch, work like butter, everything was packed fine and theyre stupidly cheap.

I will SURE buy more of them at some point.

Thanks for your services Benn

Australia

Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately the super cheap shipping usually takes about 3-4 weeks to arrive.

LittleFM won't save the flash file, but would it be possible to still send the sav via cable? That way, with a bennvenn with littleFM and, say, a drag n derp, you can still easily backup your sav's smile

I might need one of those....

Australia

I haven't used LittleFM, but the flash write is not accessable via the gameboy bus. If that is how it saves, it won't be possible with the cheap-o. Can't see a reason why you couldn't transfer the save though.

Madriz, Supain

Benn no probs, I understand slow shipping isnt your fault smile

As soon as I test some stuff ill order a few more. Really stoked with those!