Utah

I have something that I will submit tonight if the deadline remains firm, but I would love an extra week to really make it special. I think Datathrash deserves special.

Doods!!! i want to be a part of this! I just got a new life consuming job, and half of something going. Im going to take a long needed nap, and hopefully get this in at 11:59 p.m!!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!  Edit= central time

Last edited by shitbird (Dec 31, 2015 10:24 pm)

King's Lynn, UK

Personally I think that 11 tracks is good enough, however that could totally be motivated by the fact that I've already sent my track in and am selfishly just eager to see the comp released, so that my track is out there. If you feel the need to wait for more submissions, I get it, unfortunately I'm just very impatient.

Madriz, Supain
HillyOTM wrote:

Personally I think that 11 tracks is good enough, however that could totally be motivated by the fact that I've already sent my track in and am selfishly just eager to see the comp released, so that my track is out there. If you feel the need to wait for more submissions, I get it, unfortunately I'm just very impatient.

hahah i feel you man, however we'd need some days to master it so its kinda the same.

Tennessee

submitted my track wink

Canberra, Australia

still trying to break the 255-phrase limit (or close enough) on my savefile ahahahaha, depending on whether timeline is firm or not I could send it in as is anyway (though I'd like to extend my sick breaks until I'm out of phrases--I'm almost there!!!)

if it's firm I may just release it individually lel, depending on the hours left

Madriz, Supain

lol we're not mastering it at pacific 00:01, no worries. You guys can send it tommorrow, of course. And MAYBE we will extend it a few days for the latecomers.

King's Lynn, UK

Did You find anyone else to master it, or were you doing it yourselves? (just curious)

Madriz, Supain

I have a volunteer

Fuggit, nvrmnd. Out of batteries and funds ( NO!, before emu mention). Shoutout to Samurai Monkey for throwing it together though. I'll be clicking around waiting to hear this. TuT heart

Madriz, Supain

Isnt it obvious im messing around to give you guys a few days outta the deadline and farm more collaborators? Hahaha (plus i want to master my song)

IL, US

not especially? if there's time, maybe i'll work on a d_strct track for it.. just knew i'd never meet the orig deadline

Tennessee

if you don't have anyone doing the cover art I could do it, just message me

Chicago

I did a show on new year's eve and have a live track to submit. Too late?

SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Isnt it obvious im messing around to give you guys a few days outta the deadline and farm more collaborators? Hahaha (plus i want to master my song)

I take all caps VERY SERIOUSLY! tongue  wink

Madriz, Supain

OK GUYS DEADLINE MOVED TO NEXT WEEK (11TH), its Reyes Magos in Spain ( our Santa Claus) and I need to bring gifts to my nephew and pervert his mind with chiptunes.

I listened to everything i received, yesterday, in a row, and its fantastic