(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ el ass dee j
Princedmorn wrote:

If I have LSDJ and the SNES adapter for gameboy cartridges, will I be using the SNES sounds?

That cannot happen because LSDj is a GB ROM, not an SNES ROM. It doesn't work that way because they're 2 different systems.

Unsubscribe

Actually there are some GB games that use the SNES sound chip! http://loveconquersallgam.es/post/24248 … aying-with

So while lsdj doesnt, it does not mean it CANT.

Princedmorn wrote:

Thank you so much for this! Downloaded everything last night but test it all out tomorrow (my day off work). Do you happen to know if it accepts midi controllers?

Sweet! I'm glad I could be of service. I haven't really made an SNES tune, but I have gained the knowledge from friends and Google searching throughout all my chipping exploits. It may take a bit of toying around with to figure out though, but that can be half the fun don'tcha know. smile

To my best memory, Yes it can accept MIDI controllers for OpenMPT. However, I don't know if the control is very great. You'll just have to read up on the website a little.

Princedmorn wrote:

Also, another silly question to ask. If I have LSDJ and the SNES adapter for gameboy cartridges, will I be using the SNES sounds?

Looks like some other chipper's were able to help you out. I'm not the most knowledgeable with LSDJ, or with how Super Gameboy works.