Minneapolis
NO CARRIER wrote:
arfink wrote:

Yup, tac.bread is right. Now, the reason I'm offering to do this as custom builds specifically is that most of No Carrier's software is the kind of thing you'll want to customise before you get it made into a cartridge. I'm more than happy to make a cartridge of anything that he wrote that you then customise, and unlike other reproduction services I won't keep hold of your ROM forever and distribute it to other people. Say you use his VegaPlay to make a NES cartridge album and have be burn some copies for you. I won't distribute them to anyone else for any reason, so your work will be safe.

This doesn't jive well with the open source GPL license of my software. Get in touch with me ASAP if this is your plan.

This post/listing/whatever is super old. I am no longer doing custom carts on a one-off basis, as all my energy towards NES hobby stuff right now is with Munchausen. Not to pour water on people's fires, but I just don't have time to be hand wiring a bunch of carts all completely custom with all the other work I have right now. So fear not NO CARRIER, I'll not be pirating your work any time soon. smile

EDIT: and, on second thought, could I also have a mod please lock this one? Thanks a bunch.

Last edited by arfink (Jul 16, 2011 7:27 pm)