For a class I have to make a little booklet in inDesign. I thought it would be nice to have a little instruction manual to go along with all the kits I sell.
The problem is that the documentation available isn't super amazing. A lot of the modes I can't really test either.
I was wondering if people have experience using different modes, they could post a little info on how to set it up and any tips and tricks you might have.
All the work I've done with it is released under the same license that the original code was released under (GPLv2). This document would be released under the same license.
Here's a copy of the documentation Trash80 originally wrote:
- Affordable and easily accessible parts for assembly.
- Accurate MIDI Sync, Start and Stop commands.
- Push Button to select the sync/state mode (7 modes available)
- LSDJ as MIDI Slave Sync with sync effects and midi note transport control. Also Note value to LSDJ song position row offset on Song Start.
- LSDJ as MIDI Master Sync. Send Midi sync with LSDJ, LSDJ also sends a Midi Note on message that corresponds to the song row number
- LSDJ PC Keyboard mode. with the first octave controlling M-U-T-E, Cursor control (LSDJ Live mode only), Table selection and table cue.
- MIDI to Nanoloop sync
- Full MIDI with mGB (Details below)
- LSDJ LIVE MAP ... incoming MIDI notes cue LSDJ row numbers, requires custom LSDJ version on the LSDJ site.
- LSDJ MIDIOUT ... sends MIDI out from LSDJ, requires custom LSDJ version on the LSDJ site.
- Midi Out Doubles as a Midi Thru
- "Filtering" data for only sync messages, no dedicated MIDI line required.
- Tested and works with DMG (Original), Gameboy Color, and Advance/SP.
- Can be powered by the gamelink port.
- USB upgradeable via Arduino.
- mGB Cartridge Mode: Full MIDI in support across all Gameboy Channels, including a unique "poly" mode. Tested and works with DMG01, GBC, GBA, GB AdvanceSP