Sestri Levante, Genova, Italy

~

Last edited by GenSek (Apr 28, 2016 4:13 pm)

bump!

Glasgow, Scotland.

Keep an eye on the Twisted Electrons site. There were 2 in stock today, and I managed to grab one of them:

http://twisted-electrons.com/product/th … 6581-chip/

Looks like they're adding a few every so often.

Thanks, the TherapSID look interesting, but does the PWM  works in this unit? TBH I'd prefer a Midibox or a Sammich.

Glasgow, Scotland.
GenSek wrote:

Thanks, the TherapSID look interesting, but does the PWM  works in this unit? TBH I'd prefer a Midibox or a Sammich.

I understand that it does. I only mentioned the TherapSID because I thought I saw it in the post title... but it seems to be gone!

Yes there was, I just edited the thread title wink

Montreal, Canada

Sometimes they pop on the bay but can be many months to years in-between.

Check out the "midibox" and / or "Mutable Instruments" forums as that's a place you can find them. I personally bought my SammichFM off there but as it's totally person to person; there's an inherent risk.

Yes I also have a SammichSID and it's awesome, tho that twisted electrons has an actual interface. MidiBox are always sort of 'hackish' and crude in comparison.

New research wink

Added arduinoboy in my wishlist

NUMBSKULL

I sell arduinoboys in my shop for pretty cheap. They even have a built in PS/2 to LSDJ adapter! Check it out!

Do you sell only kits or also assembled units?

NUMBSKULL

On the shop page there are several options for assembly. Click the little drop down menu thing!

Thanks, but I'd prefer an assembled unit with a case that make the device a little bit sturdier.
I appreciate your offer though smile

NUMBSKULL

Better?

Ah ah ah XD
Nice try... But no.
smile

UK

In all fairness ive got one that is a shield on an arduino board and i dont feel like its very sturdy with exposed boards on my desk with drinks and such around, im not looking forward to travelling with it