Link your favourite Chiptunes here. Can be of any format: xm, mod, it, sid, etc

I'll start:

Title: The Alibi
Artist: Laxity (Thomas E. Peterson)
Released: 1989 Mechanics of Noise
SID Chip: MOS 8561.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymhB5YSta1M

Title: Moe Moe Kyunstep (PART II - キュン -)
Artist: chibi-tech
Released: First played in Blip Festival Tokyo @ KOENJI HIGH, October 21, 2012.
Nintendo Famicom / NES (Ricoh RP2A03 APU + Konami VRC6 PSG)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RepmJduc_DI

Title: Expelling Bee
Artist: The J Arthur Keenes Band
Released: 2011
Gameboy + Guitar + other things

I can never get enough of these:

4Mat "Back Again"

My favorite chiptune to this day. I can't really explain why... it's one of the first I heard back when I started listening to this stuff, and it's really catchy. I also used to load it up into Milkytracker to see how he made it, and it gave me a new level of respect for the limitations of Amiga tracking (I'm pretty sure it's an Amiga mod).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4QKOsqLJRg

Strobe and Ampli "Chipset Sunset"

This is also one of the first chiptunes I ever heard. It was in a compilation video of chiptunes in which each track's details (module type, channel number, size in kb) was listed. I thought ".XM" was some bizarre chipmusic programming language or something... this is when I was mystified by the whole process of making this music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDY21um7x4o

Joule and Ko0x "Caroline in Neon Hot Pants"

This one I first heard in a different compilation of chiptunes, when I was starting to get a handle on how to track, etc. So damn catchy! And the attention to detail in the phrasing of the lead instruments is great. Can't tell you how many times I've had this stuck in my head or broke into an acapella of the main melody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRCZ8l4pAk4

There's so many others I love too...

This song is basically my favorite song ever, regardless of medium.

cTrix's entire A for Amiga album is pretty brilliant but Futureblue is definitely a standout.

VCMG wrote:

cTrix's entire A for Amiga album is pretty brilliant but Futureblue is definitely a standout.

Ay yeah, love C-Trix, Lives in the same country as me and I still have not seen him live /:

64krare wrote:

Ay yeah, love C-Trix, Lives in the same country as me and I still have not seen him live /:

Oh dude you gotta next time there's an event near you, he puts on a mean show.

VCMG wrote:
64krare wrote:

Ay yeah, love C-Trix, Lives in the same country as me and I still have not seen him live /:

Oh dude you gotta next time there's an event near you, he puts on a mean show.

I think he is actually playing in VIC (state next to me) in about 11 days or something.

1 Rainy Summerdays by Radix
2 Recovery by FearofDark
3 When Im Gone by Reborn.nsf
4 We Can See Our Breath by Brother Android
5 My Little Ponies by Radix
6 Pennies / Fuelship (Live) by Syphus
7 Jet Alone by Covox
8 Repeat by Andrio
9 Lemonade by Bubu
10 Yoghurt Factory by Radix
11 The Hospital; Your House; The Dark by Brother Android
12 Beakortolaris by Cerror
13 From Summer to Winter by Ghidorah
14 Dank Taquitos by Ro-Bear
15 My Beautiful Empty Heart by 4mat
16 Breathless by Chipzel
17 Victory Lapse by Roboctopus
18 Venice by Chipzel
19 Hello Everybody by Baifan
20 Mosaik by Xyce ft. Radix
21 70s Literary Youth (Sunny Day Remix) by Aonami
22 The Memory's We Made by Reborn.nsf
23 Sunday by Chipzel
24 Only the Beautiful Survive by 4mat
25 High Waisted Skirts by Ro-Bear

Feryl wrote:

1 Rainy Summerdays by Radix
2 Recovery by FearofDark
3 When Im Gone by Reborn.nsf
4 We Can See Our Breath by Brother Android
5 My Little Ponies by Radix
6 Pennies / Fuelship (Live) by Syphus
7 Jet Alone by Covox
8 Repeat by Andrio
9 Lemonade by Bubu
10 Yoghurt Factory by Radix
11 The Hospital; Your House; The Dark by Brother Android
12 Beakortolaris by Cerror
13 From Summer to Winter by Ghidorah
14 Dank Taquitos by Ro-Bear
15 My Beautiful Empty Heart by 4mat
16 Breathless by Chipzel
17 Victory Lapse by Roboctopus
18 Venice by Chipzel
19 Hello Everybody by Baifan
20 Mosaik by Xyce ft. Radix
21 70s Literary Youth (Sunny Day Remix) by Aonami
22 The Memory's We Made by Reborn.nsf
23 Sunday by Chipzel
24 Only the Beautiful Survive by 4mat
25 High Waisted Skirts by Ro-Bear

nice list here

Coova - Ainochor

basically the whole Datathrash & Radiograffiti catalog...this is a super hard question for me to answer without it looking like spam haha

Dance 6 by Peer
Dance 3 by Peer
Snow Burn by Fear of Dark
Golden by Trey Frey
The Horror by ˨ype
Comsten by Goto80
Water2 (Wetter) by The J. Arthur Keenes Band
It's Only a Doghouse, Right? by an0va

Title: King Chippo
Artist: Robert Kreese
Released: 2007 Famicompo
Chip: 2A03

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/820 … Chippo.nsf

Title: King of Hearts
Artist: Juan Linietsky
Released: 2007 Famicompo Mini Classical?
Chip: 2A03

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/820 … Hearts.nsf

Title: Sea World Scouse
Artist: Ironclad
Released: 2012
Chip: 2A03 + VRC6

http://chipmusic.org/ironclad/music/sea … e-hoops-5-[2a03vrc6]

Vaina Moinen wrote:

Strobe and Ampli "Chipset Sunset"

This is also one of the first chiptunes I ever heard. It was in a compilation video of chiptunes in which each track's details (module type, channel number, size in kb) was listed. I thought ".XM" was some bizarre chipmusic programming language or something... this is when I was mystified by the whole process of making this music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDY21um7x4o

this was the first track, that came to my mind when i read the title of the thread. i also heard this song when i just discovered chiptune big_smile

besides this one, here are a few others that i never get tired of:

chibi-tech - love is insecurable
disasterpeace -  win
random - sitges savepoint
henry homesweet - simple pleasures
sabrepulse - gare de europa
zabutom - final blast
estrayk - the HER song 10
TDK - nicotine peng
4mat - paperdolls
4mat - vertical