Tennessee

will sell the Toaster & glitchNES as a package deal for $200

Michigan

That analog pedal is pretty tempting.

Tennessee
Jazzmarazz wrote:

That analog pedal is pretty tempting.

I just added a link in the main post to my eBay because I have the pedal and most of the other things up on there for bidding so you maybe able to snag it a bit cheaper wink

if you dont wanna go that route let me know if you want it and I'll take it down.

Is the pissbox gone? And would you consider sending outside US?

Tennessee
rebb wrote:

Is the pissbox gone? And would you consider sending outside US?

Yes I'll send outside US [shipping will be more of course] and yes pissbox is gone

Tennessee

lowered prices

Gbc is tempting. Any idea about postage to Finland, 15500?

Tennessee

I just looked up rated and to send there from here its a extra $59.50, so  all together with shipping to u its $105

That's little too steep. Thanks for checking anyway.

NUMBSKULL
frank angotti is dead wrote:

I just looked up rated and to send there from here its a extra $59.50, so  all together with shipping to u its $105

That seems crazy! Go to paypal.com/shipnow, select first class international. Should only be like $15 max.

Tennessee
catskull wrote:
frank angotti is dead wrote:

That seems crazy! Go to paypal.com/shipnow, select first class international. Should only be like $15 max.

thanks man I've never used this before, helps A LOT.

Tennessee

added nubby I forgot about

if the gbc pro sounded?

Tennessee

GBC//glitchNES & DMG to PS2 are sold

Tennessee

SP to DMG sold

Sorry for maybe a stupid question: But what is the NES Toaster? Do you have any videos of it, to get an impression of it?