Milwaukee, WI

Streamlining my setup and I need to buy some new stuff. Pictures on request. Shipping prices indicated are for the US. Might be more for overseas and stuff.

Denon DNX-120 DJ Mixer - $90 shipped. Perfect condition. A cute tiny tank mixer that is built well. EBAY

Tascam X-9 Digital DJ Mixer - $170 + shipping. Crazy mixer with way too many features, like 3 band parametric EQ's. Cool thing. EBAY

Atari Jaguar - EBAY

Low-Gain Electronics 1x11 MIDI Thru Box Kit - $70 shipped. PCB and all the components to build a totally rad active buffered MIDI thru box.

Monotron Delay - $40 shipped. Fun noisy thing!

SDrive Nuxx bits.  $65 shipped.  This is the PCB, metal end panels, screws, and programmed Atmega for the SDrive Nuxx project.  It's an SD to SIO interface for Atari 800/XL/XE computers. More info at this link: https://nuxx.net/wiki/SDrive_NUXX  Gotta sell it because I have no Atari and can't afford to get into it. ;_;

I'll probably add more as I remember/find them. Help a brotha out!

Last edited by Theta_Frost (Aug 9, 2016 10:53 pm)

Atlanta, GA

pm sent

Milwaukee, WI

Smartboy flasher + cart and asm cart bundle sold. Sega Saturn sold! SDrive Nuxx added.

Milwaukee, WI

Bumps. Added some ebay links - Denon, Tascam X-9, and Atari Jaguar. Added the MIDI thru box kit.