BOSTON

Hey america bros!

this saturday at 9:50 we're going on the FOX & Friends morning show to do a short interview and LIVE performance and generally make fools of ourselves in front of 1,000,000+ viewers.

heart it will be epic heart

also, i should totally note that Oxygenstar is doing sound and invaderbacca is doing visuals. CRAZY right??

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Jul 9, 2010 2:39 am)

Philly, PA, USA

is that 9:50 EDT?

BOSTON

9:50 EST in the AM!!!

we have to be there at 6am though, and driving straight from boston, haha. gonna look FABULOUS

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Jul 9, 2010 1:26 am)

Westfield, NJ
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

heart it will be epic heart

For once, a good reason to watch Fox & Friends!

Westfield, NJ

p.s. is someone going to record this?

BOSTON

im definitely going to try to get a DVD of the footage, or maybe even set up an in-studio video cam if i can.

this needs to be recorded and put on youtube, for my inflated egos sake!!

big_smile

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Jul 9, 2010 1:50 am)

Los Angeles

Congratz, what tune will you be doing?

San Luis Obispo, CA

This is absolutely insane.

Philly, PA, USA

i probs won't be awake, so please record this someone, i wanna see this shit.

Spokompton

I don't have a DVR but I will probably be up early enough to watch. Maybe I will try to record to VHS...lol

NYC

this is going to be ridiculous! oh and James... your getting interviewed ? i thought we were just doing the set? I curse way to much to get interviewed!

Geneva, NY

Well fuck.  Next to the fact that I no longer have the convenience of the clock on the front of my cable box, this is the second worst thing about canceling cable 2 months ago!  sad

Westfield, NJ

I'm really hoping someone can record this digitally!

Unsubscribe

Ill dvr it!

Central-ish VA

Coolest thing of my week right here!  Best of luck to you all, I'll totally be waking up early to watch this!  Watch yourself though, you know how the chipmusic community gets all up at arms when you say even the slightest thing they don't like.  wink

Tucson, AZ
Beverage wrote:

Watch yourself though, you know how the chipmusic community gets all up at arms when you say even the slightest thing they don't like.  wink

Yet the community apparently has no problem with making an appearance on one of the most despicable television channels around.  We certainly do seem to have a fucked up set of priorities.