Exactly what it says in the title, I'm looking for a Synthboy+ MOD3.  I'm starting my first modular and I know I need my DMG beside me.  Black would be best, but no real preference for color.  Would also commission one being built, but I have no time to build it myself.

I will have more available at the end of the month.  I will also be including a new feature, which is LSDJ sync out so you can control your eurorack with LSDJ.  It is pretty useful if you are big into clocks and triggers with eurorack.  I am having people contact me directly to get on the list for these.  I am expecting to sell out quickly, so please contact me directly.  Please don't PM me here as I don't check my PM's often.  More info soon.

www.Ninstrument.com

Contacted you through your contact link on the website.  I'm absolutely interested in one as soon as they are available.

Early release for CMO.  Lots of work went into these. I am really liking the end result.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA8ax3t3-rE

www.Ninstrument.com

Michigan

oooh~ my sub was bumping!

NUMBSKULL

Looks cool!

Do you have any plans to release the source for the modified arduinoboy code in compliance with the GPL?