New York City

[edit] gonna trade this with catskull for something nice.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Jun 14, 2016 6:46 pm)

France

It's actually more expensive than buying it on the C.H.I.P. project homepage...

Unsubscribe

yea but you can have it TODAY

New York City

It seems the price for the VGA adapter is lower than what we paid as backers, so there's a difference of 5 bucks there plus the 5 bucks I paid for shipping it to the US.
If not on a rush, get it from the official page and get in line until whatever that is. I waited for this item over a year and so have many of the lower level backers, whose orders Next Thing are fulfilling before any of the orders made through the website.

Since it seems they decided to fuck us over as backers by making that item cheaper later, I will offer free shipping in the US for this item.

[edit] I can also offer free shipping to any country that forms part of eBay's Global Shipping program:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/shippin … #countries

Last edited by akira^8GB (Jun 14, 2016 2:43 pm)

NUMBSKULL

Are you interested in trades? FWIW, I think your pricing is just fine.

NC in the US of America

I don't understand why backers get upset when the devs manage to eventually figure out a way to make an item cheaper than it was during the development phase, lol

It's funny how much the kickstarter backers rewards mentality has changed since its inception.

This looks like a good deal for someone who really wants this item.

New York City

Usually when you back a project, you get a discount on what you get for being an early adopter, that is usually the "catch" to motivate people to back projects on a lower pledge level. If I knew I was going to pay more than when it finally got released, I would have waited.  But I am not interested in discussing anything here.

Anyway I am selling it for what I paid for it now and sending it to the buyer for free. Whoever wants to take it, take it, or not.

I 'm afraid I usually wouldn't mind a trade but given the value of this product, I'm not really interested in cheeseburgers or whatever one could offer in trade for this.

[edit] catskull we  have talked before, I remember now, about the Arduinoboy. Shoot me an email, maybe we CAN trade.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Jun 14, 2016 4:42 pm)