I bought a new flashcart, but i cant get it to work properly. the flash cartridge in-question is a GB USB smart card 64m, and the tutorials online show it all for windows 7, but i run a windows 10 64bit pc. I did the method where you rebooted the computer numerous times, while signing the drivers, but when i went to install it, It said the "EMS inter-link cable" driver was third party, and wasnt signed, even though i signed all the drivers. can anyone help me on this?

mod edit: Overly clarified the title.

Last edited by nitro2k01 (Aug 9, 2016 2:20 am)

NVM, figured it out.

Bratislava, Slovakia

How do you solved it? I am running Windows 10 Home and i tried to install modded drivers (EMSLink_v3.1.0.2010_modded) with dseo13b.exe, card is now recognisable with EMS Inter-link cable driver but on W10 i cannot install it if INF file does not contain digital signature information.

A-ha, i also figured it out, restart with shift key and troubleshooted to reboot without driver signature checking with key F7 smile

Last edited by martin_demsky (Sep 27, 2016 8:55 pm)

France (au milieu)

hi guys,

just grabed this new laptop running on W10... (sob...)

tried all the above many times but never figured things out...
i'd deadly need some kind of key into my ems card for 2 main (and very important) reasons:

1: updating my old lsdj version and create some new tracks aiming a soon coming punk live session (i'll be the drum/bass machine man, with 1lsdj)
2: get to an end to this cristal pokemon thing once for all (and then i can die)

any will to support ?

Last edited by Sesska (Nov 6, 2016 6:33 pm)

Naptown

try using ems-qart

France (au milieu)

works great, thanks a million!!!!! \o/

(anyway of transfering more than 1 rom on side B though ?)

Naptown

glad it works for you - sorry there is no multi-rom support yet, although the developer is working on it

France (au milieu)

well, i guess it brings the choice between pokemon/streetfighter2/fifa/nanoloop/tennis/lemmings/zelda/mystic quest/mario golden coins... on a more challenging level smile

anyway, i did not realize there was no way to save things on the EMS side B (but got the updated lsdj with all safe old files, on side A... whouhou!!)... pokemon concept, then explodes in mid-air... meaning streefighter2 (or worms) start to suggest that my 6h train a week will look really pathetic from now on...

... you win!
... perfect!
...ah-ah-ha...

... sigh...

Last edited by Sesska (Nov 7, 2016 5:21 pm)

Naptown

i was under the impression that LSDJ didn't play nice with other game sav's anyways? how are you able to put LSDJ on side A and have another sav for the ROM on side B? although I thought something like tetris would work because it doesn't use a sav?