Finally getting the lighting done on this. As I have no idea how to do it I was wanting any information on who I can send it to. Thanks for the help.

Thursdaycustoms.com

This fellow has RCA prosounded and installed backlights in 2 DMGs for me, can't say enough good things about his work.

Thank you very much, about how long did the process take?

It has been quite a while ago but if I remember it was about three weeks or so. He had a heck of a load schedule on his hands and still took on my DMG. That was my first, it was one I had sent in myself for a backlight and RCA prosound mod. The second DMG I ordered sometime later, that took about a month and it was one that he was selling rather than me finding another and sending it in, and I had the same mods done.

If these sound like long times to wait, I would seriously suggest that if you are serious about your music making, excercise patience, because in return you will get quality work that will certainly last you for a good while.

Ultimately it depends on where you live. If you're in Europe theres plenty of modders there. I would recommend Thursday Customs if you're in the US and if you're in the UK go to:

~ JOE BLEEPS ~

He's the best