Hey Everyone!

Anthony from Alone in the Universe here posting to let you know that we are releasing our final album Watercolors next week on August 23rd! We've been working on it for the last two years and we're stoked to finally put it out there. We mix LSDj with punk, powerpop, ska, and bossa nova grooves together in a mishmash of existential fueled chiprock!

Check out our track The Great Beyond on bandcamp and download for free! You can also download our first album Somewhere, Something Incredible for free as well!

Thanks and safe travels!
-Anthony [ABH]
Alone in the Universe

https://aloneintheuniverse.bandcamp.com … eat-beyond

Whateverville, California

This band leaps over the generic hordes of Anamanaguchi imitators and sprints onward towards something more insightful. Very much looking forward to the new album. Sorry to hear it will be your last.

Florida

Anthony, if I may be so bold as to ask, why will this one be your last? Can we expect anything musically from the band members individually/otherwise in the near/distant future?

Imaginary -- You are too kind, I hope you enjoy it! smile

Sonus Silver -- The last year and half we have not had time to practice/play shows. We live in different cities and are all involved in a number of other projects. I figured this would be a great way give people the rest of the songs we only got to play a few times live. I might release some various singles over the next few years but as a band we are kaput.