Boise, ID

Hello, I'm having a weird issue slaving lsdj with my electribe... I'm just trying to get a tempo sync from the electribe to the gameboy.
No matter how slow the tempo, lsdj tries playing extremely fast, and only the first few steps of a phrase, then gives the message "too busy" and crashes.

I'm using one of the kitschbent-xiwi arduinoboys, and my cable looks fine. I had it working on other settings.
Seems strange, anyone have any ideas?
thanks!

edit: lsdj is working in master mode, sending the clock signal TO the electribe, but not the other way around. I need lsdj to slave.

Last edited by ShintarouMusic (Sep 24, 2016 1:45 am)

Abandoned on Fire

Sounds like the Electribe is sending a lot of extra data. See if you can find some settings related to sync and turn off everything but clock.

Sweeeeeeden

Stupid question, but are you sure you are in the right mode on the Arduinoboy? You should be in LSDj master mode, as indicated on the product page. (Edit: or slave? I can't remember if master in the mode name refers to LSDj or ABoy being master.) And in case that the legend is somehow mislabeled, have you tried different modes to see if any other mode works correctly?

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/ar … lectronics

Last edited by nitro2k01 (Sep 24, 2016 12:02 pm)