Surrey, BC Canada

Norrin_Radd - Treasure Buster Original Soundtrack: https://mattcreameraudio.bandcamp.com/a … soundtrack

Proud to finally release my first foray in to the 16bit 4OP Sega Genesis realm. This is a full length 43 track album that was inspired by all of my favourite Genesis soundtracks. Games such as Shining Force 1 and 2, Beyond Oasis, Streets of Rage 1, 2 and 3, Gleylancer and Warsong etc.

The developer was intrigued by a concept I said to him in passing, where I wished I could work on a project that was nothing but Final Boss themes. Where as that is not what this turned out to be, the developer was very insistent after that I do not relent or deny any of my song writing ideas for this soundtrack. All I can say is that it was an absolute blast to work with him, and to push my song writing to insane lengths all the while pursuing the glorious sound that is FM.

Take a stream and lemme know if you have any favourite Genesis soundtracks that I might have missed!

Nomad's Land

Fantastic release, so much energy!

FRANCE

pure norrin radd! amazing release.

Chicago IL

this is so good you guys

Lawrenceville, GA

Norrin Radd in: Thunder Force VII

I will need to listen to this soon.  From what I'm hearing I will enjoy it way too much.