I'm not sure if this is allowed, but i need help and I thought that maybe y'all would be interested.

Many of you might remember Tv Death Squad when he (marty kraham) was caught blatantly plagiarizing someone else's music. That was back in '09. Some of you may also remember a discussion here about 3 years ago when he was arrested for knowingly engaging in conduct with the intent to spread HIV.

I  joined this form under a different account at that time and thanked you all for the discussion i had read.  It had been the only discussion i had come across where the victims weren't being blamed. Still to this day i can't begin to explain how much that means to me,  as one of his victims. 

I came back about a year ago to update you, under this account, about him pleading guilty and his sentencing.

At this time, i need help. Even if all you do simply click this link and read my story i would greatly appreciate it. I do not mention marty by name in the story in the link, but it is about him and the on going civil case against him since the criminal justice system failed (yes he was convicted, but he only spent 4 months in prison and is already at a half way house type place that is 1 mile away from where his wife lives).

https://www.youcaring.com/rachaelsmith-849792

Thank you!

Last edited by Dewaltgirl (Jun 21, 2017 5:02 pm)

IL, US

that guy is fucking awful. can't believe he only served 4 months when some people get 10+ years for marijuana possession (usually people of color). hate this broken system so much at this point. normally something like this wouldn't be allowed, but i think we can make an exception in this case

e.s.c. wrote:

that guy is fucking awful. can't believe he only served 4 months when some people get 10+ years for marijuana possession (usually people of color). hate this broken system so much at this point. normally something like this wouldn't be allowed, but i think we can make an exception in this case

agree on all counts

Abandoned on Fire

Good lord, this guy's damage just keeps going. Hopefully we can help out with donations and sharing for more visibility.

Thank you all! I am pretty much expecting that he's going to be released very soon. I joked with the detective about how they needed to raid his house too because no doubt they could have got him for having pot too, so he may have actually served real time.

once again I'm blown away by your community. I received $200 because of this post. Thank you so much!!!

We scheduled my deposition for july 20th, where i will be forced to sit across a table from marty for up to 6 hours while his lawyer attempts to slut shame me. I'm hoping to be able to raise the money by then so that we can immediately turn around and depose him.

I'll keep you updated.

Last edited by Dewaltgirl (Jun 23, 2017 5:40 am)