- GBA SP Carry Case
- GBA SP Car Charger
- GBA SP Holder
- GBA SP Headphone Adapter

Also available as spares:
- GBA SP Carry Case
- GBA SP Car Charger
- GBA SP Car Charger

Pay Post & Package and they're yours. UK based, but suppose you could pay P&P to anywhere in the world if you decide to be living there.

Last edited by Edward Shallow (Jul 20, 2017 6:52 pm)

DMGS and LSDJ?  I'll send PayPal for postage to Copenhagen plus for a beer at the local pub.  : )

Scotland

Take the beer, pay it forward: Give it on to the next stranger who needs a surprise!

Had another request for the DMGs, so one to each of you. Same with the LSDJ.

I'll double check the DMGs work before shipping them.

Is there anything else you're on the look out for? I might have things kicking about.

Anything DMG actually, modding for live performing...link cables,  perhaps?

And I will pay that beer forward.  : )

Scotland

I miiight have a link cable. Will check the misc cable box. Send me a PM of your address, my friend.

Sending now.

Scotland

To let you both know, both of your DMGs work (a little glitch-y with the battery coils, might require a little clean or being careful) but they work, and play LSDJ without an issue.

Both of your LSDJ carts work, and have loaded a bunch of completed tracks that I've released through the years, and a few half-completed. Please, use the files as you wish. Make your own songs from half-completes, rip apart the completed songs if you so please. They're Conscious Domain (free to do with as your consciousness deems appropriate).

Dang!  Major kudo points to you for doing what you're doing here.  Too bad I live on the wrong side of the pond to take you up on any of your amazing offers.

TSSBAY01

dude, thats too nice of you.

Hey that's crazy generous smile As much of a hoarder as I am, I'm sure someone else would get more enjoyment from the sp - please let me know if you find any other carts with LSDJ on though, I've found myself without one!

Scotland

It is all good. There is abundance on this earth and we can occasionally forget that. I've certainly been given many kind gifts from people in this community, and it feels the best to do.

Special thank you: SycamoreDrive (an incredibly kind and generous man, who has gifted to the chip community in ways I find astounding), L-Tron (who once, on a whim, gave me a green back-lit DMG, the back light was green too, it looks so wicked, so grateful) and Low-Gain (who gave me his patience and wisdom on more than one occasion when visiting Minnesota, what a champion).

There are many others in the community that overwhelmed me with generosity - if you have in the past too, I'm very thankful. Wish to pass on those good vibes to everyone who needs them.

I could have use for SP. If not already gone. Sending you PM.

Scotland

It is done.