Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Convert your DMG-07 to a 1x3 Game Boy Sync Box.
I'll be adding this tutorial to my website but for now it comes to you in flickr format! smile

it's super easy and anyone should be able to do it.
i'll be doing a video for this asap.

enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lameboymus … 419956111/

Add this + a GB Midi sync device and you have a lot of gameboys syncing up via midi! :-D

If you do this mod. please post your results here.. i'd love to hear stories of success..
And be sure to let me know if i didn't make anything clear.

thanks!

FERNDALE, MI, USA

this looks awesome! i just need a DMG-07 now.

rochester, ny

wow, really cool.

MA

lol...I guess you'll be one PCB short now, because of this tutorial....I'm gunna try this for sure! wink

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Turtle413 wrote:

lol...I guess you'll be one PCB short now, because of this tutorial....I'm gunna try this for sure! wink

awwwww c'mon....  tongue

I'm sorry for bumping such an ancient relic of a thread ( on my first post, no less ), but god damn.

"You can daisy chain these together[...]"
What has science done?

Brooklyn NY US

Summoning this thread from the dead again, myself -- curious whether this enables sync between multiple GBs running LSDJ specifically, or if it would work in a mixed LSDJ-and-Nanoloop setup. For instance, let's say LSDJ as a master, and two slaves, one running LSDJ and the other running Nanoloop. Possibiru?

Cleveland, OH
Bit Shifter wrote:

Summoning this thread from the dead again, myself -- curious whether this enables sync between multiple GBs running LSDJ specifically, or if it would work in a mixed LSDJ-and-Nanoloop setup. For instance, let's say LSDJ as a master, and two slaves, one running LSDJ and the other running Nanoloop. Possibiru?

As far as I understand it NanoLoop and LSDJ don't use the same sync signal. So this on it's own wouldn't solve it for you as long as I know.

Brooklyn NY US

LSDJ supports sync with Nanoloop natively — I'm just wondering how (or whether) that changes at all when a four-player hub is introduced into the mix.

Cleveland, OH
Bit Shifter wrote:

LSDJ supports sync with Nanoloop natively — I'm just wondering how (or whether) that changes at all when a four-player hub is introduced into the mix.

Ah right. What I mean is I don't believe you will be able to sync one LSDJ as master and then LSDJ and NanoLoop for slave at the same time. The sync box is really just a break out to split a link cable so it doesn't really change anything like that.

Last edited by thursdaycustoms (Sep 12, 2013 4:05 pm)