STARDRAIN, CA

Here is the post on my site

click here to hear some free tracks on Soundcloud!
This is an album I finished quite some time ago while I was still in Highschool before Summer had started. It was supposed to be on some Netlabels, but they all had technical complications. its cool with me, I can sell it here anyways! I think that Five Dollars is a more than fair price regarding the fact that this album is one of my very few “Almost Full Length�  Pieces. its over 35 Minutes, it also has an intro and an outro; which is also rather rare for my stuff. Its a pretty insane Release, it is really goofy, sarcastic, and chalk full of bass. Most of my sounds try to emulate the feeling you get when you drink Tang and that Monkey on a surfboard comes out and tells you “ITS ALL A LIE!� .

On a Serious note, the first track is a recording of a pretentious critic analyzing my work, the second track is the already released title track “Frog Guts� , an LSDJ Zombie Electro Track. Next we go to an awkward story told to me by a hobo on a Greyhound on my way to San Francisco, followed by Joss Manley influenced madness on LGPT. From there, I switch between Renoise and LGPT to create an awkward, and eerie atmosphere. some of these track’s themes might just surprise you. here is the official track listing:

1-MOESHA
2-FROG GUTS
3-HOBO JAM
4-NAUSEA (THIS TRACK IS CONSIDERED FREE)
5-LAKE WATER SMELL
6-PARTY LIKE A FROG CORPSE
7-ALMOST CARPETERIA
8-What Would We Do?
9-GUYS
10-GUYZ
11-GALACTIC CINEMA
12-A MOUTHFUL
13-Erreur Jean (ALSO A FREE TRACK)
14-FAKE HANGUP
CCLLIICCKK HHEERREE TTOO BBUUYY IITT!!!!

Last edited by Kool Skull (Sep 8, 2010 8:41 pm)

that album art is just pure sexual temptation.

STARDRAIN, CA
Flopps wrote:

that album art is just pure sexual temptation.

WOKA CHICKA WOCKA CHICKA!

Ciudad de méxico, MX

poor frog sad

Last edited by Analog (Sep 15, 2010 1:11 am)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

i hope to god the frog was dead before you did that... jesus thats animal cruelty to the max.

STARDRAIN, CA
low-gain wrote:

i hope to god the frog was dead before you did that... jesus thats animal cruelty to the max.

Yeah man, It was dead. It was a school project. I had to dissect the frog, and I decided to rip out its guts and take a photo.