I've been trying to get LGPT on my PSP but it won't take. I have an older PSP and am already running LSDJ on it. Is there a tutorial somewhere online to show how to install this? I looked briefly but couldn't find one.

Also was having trouble getting Rhythm on there as well.

Unsubscribe

Are you able to run ANY homebrew on the psp? If not get that sorted and piggy should just work.

VA

Exactly what happens when you install and run it?  What firmware?

))<>((

copy it to ms0:/PSP/GAME

in the XMB navigate to GAME.

Run it.

IL, US

which firmware on the psp and which version of the LGPT eboot?

PSP 1001, System software 1.5. Not sure what version of LGPT I have. Whichever one is on the LGPT website. I'll place the file in the PSP/Game folder. It creates a corrupted file onto my memory stick. When I open up my gameboy emulator (Homer's Rin) the name LGPT appears there for whatever reason but it won't open.

San Francisco

try redownloading the lgpt file and loading it back the games section.

))<>((

omg, you're still on 1.5? Shit man, upgrade that. 1.5 is old news, there's this thing called Custom Firmware now.

go to this post: http://forums.psp-hacks.com/f133/the-ha … 84293.html

and follow instructions 1-3. (You can ignore 4 and 5).

Then try LGPT again.

IL, US
Machopatty wrote:

When I open up my gameboy emulator (Homer's Rin) the name LGPT appears there for whatever reason but it won't open.

LGPT isnt a game boy rom...its a psp eboot, so you run it straight from the games menu

Brazil

Little Sound Piggy Tracker

venezuela ccs

someone, piggy users:

it´s possible to change the address of our "sample library" in our PSP??, the wiki says:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Path
You can tweak two different path:

ROOTFOLDER: defines where you want the root of all your project to be. This can be useful if you don't want to follow the original installation structure.
      SAMPLELIB: defines where is located the samplelibrary. For example, you may want to place the samplelibrary path at the root of your projects so you can grab samples from existing songs too. In that case, you can use an alias called “root:” representing the folder defined by ROOTFOLDER.

<CONFIG>
    <ROOTFOLDER value="c:/files/tracks/"/>
    <SAMPLELIB value="root:"/>
</CONFIG>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but, still can not work on my psp sad

New York City

I don't think it is possible.

venezuela ccs
akira^8GB wrote:

Yes, I think the same. thanks!!!, maybe find out more about PSP programming.

My idea is to have a single directory of samples for LGPT and RHYTHM

Geneva, NY
EBOT wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

Yes, I think the same. thanks!!!, maybe find out more about PSP programming.

My idea is to have a single directory of samples for LGPT and RHYTHM

OK, this code <SAMPLELIB value="root:"/> is the best you can get and it will only take you as far out as where the eboot is located, not further.  So if the RHYTHM directory is somewhere outside of the folder piggy is in, you won't be able to do it.

Could you put both programs in the same folder?

BK

I don't think you can put both programs in the same folder, the PSP usually looks for a single EBOOT in each distinct program folder and uses that to populate the menu with the homebrew/games you have on your card.  If there's a way to get RHYTHM to look outside its own folder that might be a possibility though.